New York, NY (PRWEB) January 12, 2012
Completely You, a new online publication created for men and women looking to achieve a healthier and happier tomorrow, has been launched by Studio One Networks, the world’s leading online content syndication company. Sponsored by Procter and Gamble's Oral Care brands Crest 3D Whitestrips, Scope, and Oral B, Completely You provides an all-in-one resource that inspires men and women to achieve a healthier and happier today and tomorrow. It offers need-to-know health updates, daily shortcuts and unique ideas for setting better habits. In this way, the program enables users to attain a variety of results, from better health to increased confidence and life balance, so they can spend less time worrying and more time doing what they love.
Content coverage topics and channels include health, oral care, fitness, food, home, lifestyle and appearance. The program also features five different blogs aimed at helping readers simplify their lives in different ways:
- Health News You Can Use: A health journalist analyzes the latest health and oral-care news, trends and studies -- and what they mean for users.
- Getting Unstuck: A yoga teacher shares his best advice on reinvigorating life by transforming daily habits.
- It’s a Beautiful Life: A young woman blogs about her never-ending quest for beauty and balance, with posts about style, friendships, love and work.
- Need to Know: Our blogger interviews top experts and researchers to answer readers’ burning health questions on a variety of topics, from food to health to oral care.
- The Mom Manual: No one is born knowing exactly how to parent. To rectify that, this mom blogger offers support and unique parent-to-parent advice on how to raise a healthy child -- emotionally and physically -- while retaining your sanity and life balance.
Additional program multimedia elements include: to-do lists, healthy habits slideshows, best bites recipes, expert Q&A’s, self-checkups, ‘what we’re loving’ features, polls and social media elements.
Nancy Kalish is the managing editor of Completely You. Kalish is a certified health coach, and an editor and writer with more than 20 years of experience. She has covered health, nutrition and oral health for Prevention, Health, SELF, Real Simple, The New York Times and more. Her TV and radio appearances include the “TODAY” show, the “CBS Evening News” and “Good Day New York.”
Andrew Susman, CEO of Studio One Networks said, “We are excited to announce the launch of Completely You and hope the program provides valuable information to men and women everywhere.”
About Studio One Networks
Established in 1998, Studio One Networks pioneered the discipline of Internet content syndication for megabrands and major media partners. Today, Studio One is the oldest, largest and most successful firm in the field. Studio One’s diversified stable of exclusive sponsors and programs includes Iams (The Dog Daily), Symantec (Your Security Resource) and Bridgestone USA (Driving Today). Every day, Studio One reaches more than 112 million viewers globally through 500 syndication partners in 14 languages.
Director of Marketing
Studio One Networks