Houston, TX (PRWEB) January 17, 2012
Interactive Network Technologies (INT™), a leading developer of high performance graphics components and libraries, announced today the general availability of J/GeoToolkit 3.2. J/GeoToolkit allows software developers to rapidly deploy sophisticated data visualization and analysis technology in their E&P applications while taking advantage of the ease-of-use and portability of the Java platform across Microsoft® Windows, Unix, and Linux platforms.
Developed for data visualization in upstream Oil and Gas, J/GeoToolkit is a package of Java libraries with support for high-end charting and specialized Seismic, WellLog, Contour, and WellSchematic displays. J/GeoToolkit also provides cutting edge features such as sophisticated vector object handling, powerful web support, and integrated hardcopy with print preview (including PDF and CGM output.) J/GeoToolkit components promote code reusability and consistency across applications, allowing developers to focus on their core technologies rather than spend time writing data displays.
Highlights for this new release include:
- Improved user-interface and dialogues for printing
- Chart libraries include a new editor and support multiple axes on charts
- New chart types including Rose Diagrams, Rose Histograms, and Polar Line charts
- Seismic libraries now include support for CSEGY format data
- Improved seismic rendering with more sophisticated color palettes and anti-aliasing options
- WellLog libraries now include support for DLIS data format
- Improved handling for LAS3 data types
- Dynamically switch between horizontal and vertical log track layouts
- Contour libraries offer improved labeling strategies with new options and better collision
- WellSchematic libraries offer more efficient data handling and display for deviated wells
For more information about J/GeoToolkit, or to request an evaluation, visit our website at http://www.int.com.
INT is a leading supplier of graphics software components for data visualization in Upstream E&P and other technical industries. Our products include open and expandable visualization software, visualization software development components, and software development services. INT solutions support Java, C++, and .NET environments. For more information about INT, visit http://www.int.com or e-mail intinfo(at)int(dot)com.
INT, the INT logo, and J/GeoToolkit are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.