Today’s retailer must deliver a compelling and consistent retail experience, across all channels, with brick and mortar being more important that ever.
New York City, NY (PRWEB) January 17, 2012
SCOPIX and Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) today announced that Real.Suite™, supports and leverages the newly announced Motorola NX 6500 Integrated Services Platform. By running the SCOPIX in-store components directly on the Motorola infrastructure, retailers no longer need a separate in-store video management server. This combined solution results in a significant reduction in the cost of implementation and on-going support of the already high ROI retail video analytics solutions from SCOPIX. It also gives retailers the ability to consolidate the video analytics infrastructure with the in-store networking infrastructure, resulting in reduced cost, complexity and support while increasing performance, manageability and future functionality.
Ideally suited for retailers focused on their customers’ in-store experience, the SCOPIX Real.Suite™, gives retailers the long desired ability to monitor, measure and manage customer experience across the store. The Real.Suite™ delivers market-leading value by transforming in-store video content into rich analytics that help retailers optimize their in-store customer experience. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is delivered via “the cloud”, enabling any designated retail employee to access the solution and drive decisions on the fly, wherever they may be. Rich, action- oriented dashboards and reports are delivered to web-connected devices using standard browser technologies, enabling a rich set of fixed and mobile platforms, including the Motorola ET1 Enterprise Tablet.
- The SCOPIX Real.Suite™ solutions are now enabled to run natively on the Motorola NX 6500 Integrated Services Platform, removing the requirement for an in-store video management server to run this market leading set of retail analytics solutions. This results in a substantial decrease in implementation and on-going support costs, driving the already high ROI solution higher.
- Motorola’s branch office solution Integrated Services Platform consists of the NX 4500 and NX 6500 Integrated Services Platforms, providing retailers with a converged wired, wireless and application delivery solution platform.
- The combined solution gives retailers a significantly more efficient and cost-effective means of implementing innovative in-store video analytics capabilities needed to ensure delivery of a compelling customer experience and on-going customer loyalty. Results are direct and measurable: increases to sales, profits, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Using this combined solution, retailers can quickly implement the video analytics capability required to measure, monitor and manage all of the customer-centric activities in their stores, including customer engagement, in/out-of-stocks, planogram and promotional compliance, queue management, wait times, and much more.
- Motorola’s Integrated Services Platform not only supports the SCOPIX in-store software, but also supports connection for required video cameras and networking. Video can be stored, aggregated, and delivered directly from the platform for in-store video applications.
- The SCOPIX Real.Suite™ uses innovative video analytics that give retailers the ability to monitor, measure, and manage the entire in-store customer experience.
SCOPIX and Motorola will be showcasing this new solution in the Motorola booth (Booth #1702) at the 2012 National Retail Federation (NRF) Big Show at the Javits Convention Center in New York City Jan. 15-18, 2012. SCOPIX will also be showcasing the Real.Suite™ in the Axis Communications booth (Booth #2159) at the same event.
Verlin Youd, SVP, SCOPIX
“Today’s retailer must deliver a compelling and consistent retail experience, across all channels, with brick and mortar being more important that ever. This joint solution makes in-store video analytics more accessible than ever, driving the high ROI solution even higher. The combination of the SCOPIX Real.Suite™ and Motorola’s NX 6500 Integrated Services Platform, enable retailers to measure, monitor and manage the in-store customer experience. ”
Imran Akbar, vice president, Motorola Solutions
“Motorola Solutions Integrated Services Platform continues to revolutionize the retail experience. Partnering with SCOPIX on the Real.Suite™ demonstrates how the NX 6500 reduces the amount of infrastructure needed within the retail IT environment and lowers the cost to retailers, thus increasing their ROI. Motorola Solutions continues to help retailers provide customers a state-of-the-art buying experience.”
SCOPIX, a Motorola Solutions Partner, delivers high return retail video analytics solutions focused on the in-store customer experience with the Real.Suite™, including Real.Engagement™, Real.Merchandise™, and Real.People™. Critical operational information is delivered in an actionable and accurate form to users across the retail enterprise through compelling web-based dashboards, available at the point-of-decision.
SCOPIX is the market leader in intelligent video analytics for retailers, CPG companies and manufactures. Our Real.Suite™ family of cloud based solutions collects data and returns timely, actionable information via a web based portal to store personnel, regional managers and corporate executives to help them maximize the customer experience throughout the entire store. SCOPIX solutions are proven to enhance retail business operations, drive sales and maximize profits. For more information, please see http://www.scopixsolutions.com.
About Motorola Solutions
Motorola Solutions is a leading provider of mission-critical communication products and services for enterprise and government customers. Through leading-edge innovation and communications technology, it is a global leader that enables its customers to be their best in the moments that matter. Motorola Solutions trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “MSI.” For ongoing news, please visit our media center or subscribe to our news feed.
SVP Sales & Marketing
Contacts: Motorola Solutions
Industry Analyst Relations Contact:
SCOPIX and SCOPIX logo are trademarks of SCOPIX LLC. ©2012 SCOPIX LLC. All rights reserved.
MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2012 Motorola Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
# # #