We have been with Restaurant.com for about four weeks and have never seen our business pick up like this in such a short span of time. We are very pleased with the amount of traffic this program has driven through our doors.
Arlington Heights, IL (PRWEB) January 11, 2012
Restaurant.com today announced new chain partners joined the program in the fourth quarter of 2011, helping business owners generate greater exposure and improve profits, while allowing consumers to try new restaurants nationwide.
“We’re excited to announce our partnership with several new chain restaurants and help our new partners achieve success in the New Year,” said Restaurant.com Vice President of Partner Marketing Ken Devlin. “Each new partnership creates the opportunity to fill tables and generate business for restaurants and introduce consumers to new dining experiences nationwide.”
The latest multi-unit partners to join Restaurant.com’s extensive base of more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide include:
- IHOP Restaurants – Several International House of Pancakes (IHOP) locations teamed up with Restaurant.com in the fourth quarter, including locations in Maryland, North Carolina, New Jersey and Virginia.
- Bono’s Pit Bar-B-Q – This award-winning traditional Southern BBQ joins Restaurant.com with locations in Jacksonville and St. John’s, Fla., with the philosophy that “It's about soul - and service without soul, no matter how great, is quickly forgotten by our guests.”
- Pita Grill – This New York-based “positively healthy” Mediterranean-inspired sandwich and salad option expanded its relationship with Restaurant.com with four new chain locations.
- Cantina Tortilla Grill – Alabama is home to Cantina Tortilla Grill. Restaurant.com is excited to offer this unique taqueria to its customers in Birmingham and Montgomery.
- Fuel Grill and Juice Bar – With three chain locations in New York City joining Restaurant.com, Fuel Grill and Juice Bar prides itself on delivering an excellent experience for every customer, using only premium ingredients.
- El Campesino Restaurante Mexicano – Boasting the best Margaritas in town, six Pennsylvania-based El Campesino Restaurante Mexicano establishments have joined Restaurant.com.
- Cornucopia’s Maize Lounge – Cornucopia’s Maize Lounge, located in Eugene, Ore., has joined Restaurant.com , offering consumers the best burgers in town. (The Eugene Weekly voted them as having the best burgers in the whole city in 2010.)
- Mexico Restaurant – Mexico Restaurant’s eight Virginia locations have joined Restaurant.com, offering customers the best genuine Mexican cuisine in the area.
- Mario’s & Tony’s Pizza – All ten North Carolina locations (five Mario’s and five Tony’s) joined Restaurant.com, adding a cuisine they describe as something people can “eat every day.”
- Santa Fe Dining Group – Santa Fe Dining Group’s La Casa Sena and La Cantina, located in Santa Fe, N.M., have joined Restaurant.com, offering customers mouth-watering dishes in a historic atmosphere.
- Marra Restaurant Group – Marra Restaurant Group joins Restaurant.com with six Rhode Island locations: Cucina, Cucina Twist, Grille on Main, The Grille, Twist Restaurant and Waterplace.
"We have been with Restaurant.com for about four weeks and have never seen our business pick up like this in such a short span of time," said Mario Abbondanza, director of marketing for Marra Restaurant Group. “We are very pleased with the amount of traffic this program has driven through our doors.”
Each new Restaurant.com partner is equipped with a custom web page on Restaurant.com, featuring a personalized description of the restaurant. The profile includes cuisine type, menu items, décor, pricing, and hours of operation for each participating location. Restaurant.com partners benefit from the program’s extensive marketing efforts, which create greater exposure and increase customer traffic. The company never sends its restaurant partners a bill, only hungry diners.
The Restaurant.com program supplies multi-unit restaurant operators with recurring custom reports that combine data from each chain location. Operators can evaluate total and individual location-specific program results with information such as profit estimates, number of tables filled, web page traffic and more. Restaurant.com also sends surveys to guests to collect feedback about their dining experiences. The survey data can be used to help modify menu items, improve and reward service, and support in-house incentive and loyalty marketing programs. More than 1.65 million surveys with nearly 800,000 customer comments were completed by Restaurant.com patrons in 2011, giving restaurant operators unparalleled, exclusive insight into their customers’ dining experiences.
Restaurant.com has a rapidly growing network of more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide. In 2011, Restaurant.com filled more than 5.5 million tables across the country nationwide with more than 18.4 million diners - an increase of 10 percent over 2010’s record year - generating nearly $400 million in revenue for the restaurant industry.
For more information about how Restaurant.com promotional marketing services deliver profits for restaurants, visit http://Partners.Restaurant.com.
Restaurant.com helps deepen relationships and create lasting memories one dining experience at a time. The company offers savings at more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide with more than 45,000 daily gift certificate options. Restaurant.com brings family and friends together to relax, converse and enjoy dining out. Restaurant.com has helped customers save nearly $2 billion since the Arlington Heights, Ill.-based company was founded in 1999. The company was named one of the Top 100 Places to Work by the Chicago Tribune in 2011.
# # #