We're excited to release Version 8.0, making the industry's most powerful data collection utility even more adaptable and accessible for a broad range of applications
Braintree, MA (PRWEB) January 12, 2012
WorldAPP, a market-leader in online data collection technologies, updated the platform behind its highly popular products, Key Survey and Extreme Form, to version 8.0. The goal of this update was a ground-up overhaul of every aspect of the tool so that users can create, launch, and report on projects better to get more value out of their data.
Foremost among the new features in Version 8.0 is a Contact Manager that allows users to have a central repository where they can view, manage and select their research participants to send surveys. Another new feature, Portal, an entry point where customer and employee logins, passwords, access levels and permissions can be implemented to ensure the security and confidentiality.
"We're excited to release Version 8.0, making the industry's most powerful data collection utility even more adaptable and accessible for a broad range of applications," explains Cal Brown, WorldAPP CEO. "As our customers' needs grow and evolve, we will respond to those demands and ensure WorldAPP continues to be their preferred software choice."
Core 8.0 features include:
- Improved User Interface that enables users to manage and maintain surveys from a single screen. Response rates and the progress of users can now be seen with a glance, and surveys can be created or launched with a single click. This makes the process simpler and more productive.
- Contact Manager allows the creation of a master list of respondents that surveys can be sent to. Data collected from projects can even be used to update the list automatically.
- Participant Portal provides a secure website that respondents can log into a take multiple surveys at once. The portal is fully customizable and integrates seamlessly with the Contact Manager.
- Enhanced Survey Creation and Design features allow for more engaging and creative surveys to be created quicker and faster than ever. Image editing capabilities have now been added, and a point and click interface allow for granular control over the look and feel of surveys without the need for web coding knowledge.
- Enhanced Reporting features include inline editing of reports for faster report design, and an FTP export feature that allow for scheduled data downloads to your servers.
- And so much more. 8 new plugins have been added and almost every aspect of the platform has been enhanced to allow for more powerful data collection projects that can add real value and ROI to any organization.
To learn even more about all of the improvements with 8.0, please visit http://worldapp.com/v8_0 for in depth videos, or call toll-free 888-708-8118 to speak with one of our business analysts about just what this new version of our products can do for your organization.
Founded in 2001, WorldAPP Inc. is a leading provider of flexible Web-based data collection, integration and presentation solutions. Fortune 1000 companies rely on WorldAPP to leverage customer, employee and market data and to solve critical business problems. The company offers both turn-key products and rapid development of custom enterprise solutions based on its powerful CORE data collection engine. WorldAPP provides unmatched service and development expertise as well as Web-based applications, including Key Survey and Extreme Form. The company is headquartered in Braintree, MA with offices in Dallas, Kiev and London, and is recognized on the Inc. 5000 list, ranking among the top 100 software development companies for three consecutive years.