“Being your best self allows you to more fully enjoy the celebrations of life” says Debra Duneier, author of EcoChi: Designing the Human Experience (www.ecochi.com).
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 12, 2012
Los Angeles is buzzing with excitement for this weekend’s upcoming Golden Globes Awards. With nightly celebrations that last until dawn, one can quickly need to recharge.
“Being your best self allows you to more fully enjoy the celebrations of life” says Debra Duneier, author of EcoChi: Designing the Human Experience (http://www.ecochi.com).
Are you worried about keeping up with the pace? Follow these five simple tips to be your festive best.
1. Get a good night sleep the night before a party. If the Golden Globes Awards season has you out every night, simply take a 20 minute nap before you dress. Find time to rest, relax, meditate or take a bubble bath so you are rejuvenated in time for the festivities.
2. Energize yourself by listening to your favorite music while you dress for the evening. The vibration of music elevates your mood and outlook.
3. Do not go to the party starving! In order to avoid a drop in energy early in the night, eat something before you leave home. This way you can socialize like a graceful butterfly instead of strategically standing near the kitchen all night, first in line for the pass around Hors d'oeuvres.
4. Red and orange are hot colors that have an electrifying vibration. Dress in these colors or just add as an accessory in these colors and you are sure to get noticed!
5. Choose a fragrance that energizes you. Remember that your perfume has the power to attract people to you. Use a light hand when applying so people want to get closer to you so they can delight their senses.
About the Author: Debra Duneier is the Founder and President of EcoChi, LLC, and Living Home by Debra LLC, author of EcoChi: Designing the Human Experience (http://www.ecochi.com), a Feng Shui Master Practitioner, an accredited LEED® Green Associate, Certified Eco-Designer, and a New York State licensed real estate broker. Debra currently sits on the advisory board of the Sarut Group, which includes Pylones USA and The Tea and Honey Store. She is a member of the US Green Building Council, Women Builders Council, the Real Estate Board of New York, the Retail Marketing Society, the American Management Association’s Sales and Marketing Council, the International Feng Shui Guild, The Green Finance Committee of the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce and is a founding member of the Women’s Leadership Exchange’s LEXCI and the Belizean Grove.