We wanted our clients to be able to access Ci from anywhere. This is another way to access our world class trade content – users can now access it on the web, on the CD and via an app on their iOS or Android devices."
Eden, UT (PRWEB) January 14, 2012
CUSTOMS Info (Ci), provider of a comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web-based subscription or as data to populate any GTM, e-commerce, or landed cost application, today announced the availability of the free Ci Mobile 2.0 for the iPhone, iPod touch, and the iPad.
“We wanted our clients to be able to access Ci from anywhere,” said Ron Lackey, president CUSTOMS Info. “This is another way to access our world class trade content – users can now access it on the web, on the CD and via an app on their iOS or Android devices.”
Ci Mobile 2.0 enables users to:
- View the US Denied Party Lookup (DPL) databases
- Create unlimited item classification files
- Save a picture of an item
- Save a voice note describing an item
- Classify an item for 152 countries and territories
- Obtain duty and tax information for the item for 152 countries and territories
- International mapping and classification on the fly
- View Tariff schedules for 152 countries and territories
- View 200,000+ US CBP Rulings and assign to your item
- Email an item and all associated data
“The mobile version is free for anyone to use – users do not have to be CUSTOMS Info subscribers,” added Lackey. “Simply search the app store from your phone for ‘Ci Mobile.’ Future versions of Ci Mobile will enable Ci subscribers to sync their web-based account with their handheld and a back end database inside of the web version of CUSTOMS Info, so users can classify in the warehouse and find their data at their desktop.”
- Category: Business
- Released January 10, 2012
- Version 2.0
- Size 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CUSTOMS Info LLC
How to find:
- Go directly to: info.customsinfo.com/apple
- Visit the Apple App Store on your iOS device or in iTunes
- Search “Ci Mobile”
- Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
CUSTOMS Info (Ci) and its sister company Global Data Mining (GDM) help businesses optimize global trade management (GTM) systems and streamline global trade automation. Ci provides the world’s most comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web-based subscription, API web services or as data to populate any GTM or Landed Cost application. Ci is the largest provider of duty and tax content for international e-commerce with hundreds of e-commerce sites utilizing our data to provide accurate landed cost information. Our data and services provide faster deliveries and fewer border delays. GDM helps multi-national companies increase the informational value of trade data and the productivity of global trade staff to reduce operating costs, improve customs compliance, accelerate supply chain speed and maximize the return on investment of this corporate function. Areas of expertise include customs classification research, customs auditing and trade data analytics/business intelligence.
Working in conjunction with GTM applications, Global Data Mining and CUSTOMS Info’s strategic partners include SAP, Oracle, and other trade software partners. Please visit http://www.customsinfo.com , http://www.gdmllc.com for more information.