Curtin will discuss the meaning and impact of leadership; a function she believes to be derived from the character and spirit of the leader and not from a title or position within an organization
Hartford, WI (PRWEB) January 13, 2012
API Healthcare, the leader in healthcare-specific workforce management solutions today announced their latest sponsored “Healthcare in the Know” webinar event: Lead from Where you Stand; presented by Leah Curtin, DSc(h), RN, FAAN, executive editor of American Nurse Today and clinical professor of nursing at the University of Cincinnati College of Nursing and Health. In this complimentary webcast, Curtin will discuss the meaning and impact of leadership; a function she believes to be derived from the character and spirit of the leader and not from a title or position within an organization.
- Hear about the “spirit” of a leader and learn what it has to do with how they look at people
- Learn what quantum physics tell us about leaders and what the impact is on the way they look at others
- Learn how your “life energy” influences others
- Be able to recognize how the leadership values we hold as nurses provide us with the foundation for increasing our influence on change
- Learn how to identify daily strategies that catalyze Leadership Abilities
- Thursday, January 19, 2012
- 11:00 a.m. CT
- Online from anywhere
- All attendees to this free webinar are eligible to earn one ANCC Contact Hour for their participation
ABOUT API HEALTHCARE
API Healthcare (http://www.apihealthcare.com ) is the largest healthcare-specific vendor of workforce management solutions. The company’s staffing and scheduling, patient classification, human resources, recruiting, payroll, time and attendance, business analytics, and staffing agency solutions are used by more than 1,000 hospitals and staffing agencies. Founded in 1982, API Healthcare has been rated by KLAS in the Top 20 Best in KLAS Awards Report (http://www.KLASresearch.com) as the top time and attendance provider system for the last ten years (2002-2011). More information can be found at http://www.apihealthcare.com.