The increase in the number of products we are offering in 2012, along with a large new advertising and promotion program, are evidence that The Mako Group has made a long-term commitment to the military, law enforcement and civilian markets.
Farmingdale, NY (PRWEB) January 16, 2012
From Booth # 20043 at the 2012 Shot Show, The Mako Group made it clear that they are a major distributor of weapon accessories in the United States.
Categories of products offered by The Mako Group include rail systems, hand guards, grips, bipods, stocks, parts and accessories, safety rods, magazine accessories, and rail covers for M16, M4, AR-15, AK-47, AK-74, Galil, SA vz.58, shotguns, and other weapons. Their KPOS pistol-to-rifle conversions are prized by knowledgeable professional undercover operatives.
Products distributed by The Mako Group are manufactured in Israel by FAB DEFENSE, MEPROLIGHT, and FRONT LINE. All three companies have designed and manufactured products specifically requested, and used extensively, by the Israel Defense Force (IDF), Israeli Police and Security Agencies.
As a result, weapons accessories sold in the United States by The Mako Group have seen extensive real-world combat use by some of the most elite forces in the world. Few manufacturers can make this claim about their products. These are true combat-proven weapon accessories.
New products for 2012 include:
- MP5-ARS: MP5 and MP7 tactical stocks for H&K use with riot helmets/visors
- MP7-ARS: MP7 tactical stock for use with riot helmets/visors
- ARS Upgrade: KPOS collapsible stock for use with riot helmets/visors
- KPOS 18: KPOS Glock 18 to rifle conversion
- TS Upgrade: KPOS tactical stock for use with riot helmets
- REG: Rubber overmolded ergonomic foregrip
- T-FS: Stubby side-folding foregrip with quick-release
- T-POD G2FA: Vertical quick-release foregrip with 2nd generation bipod and 1-inch
- BR92PR: M92 rail adaptor for Berretta
- MP5K: Aluminum rail system
- MP5-SM: Aluminum scope mount
- PRG: Polymer hand guards for Galil
- VFR-MAG: M240 (FN MAG) aluminum rail system
- TZ-M9: 9mm magazine coupler for Uzi
- SLS: QD sling swivel
- TSA: Dual sling adaptor end plate for AR15/M4
- DEKER: EOD prodder
- G-CLAMP: Multi-purpose polymer pliers for forensic/EOD/HAZMAT
- FBA: 1” diameter flashlight mount for AR15/M4 bayonet lug
- FBA-UZI: 1” diameter flashlight mount for UZI bayonet lug
- FBA-58: 1” diameter flashlight mount for VZ58 bayonet lug
- FBL: 3/4” diameter flashlight mount for AR15/M4 bayonet lug
- FBL-UZI: 3/4” diameter flashlight mount for UZI bayonet lug
- SD30: 30mm integral scope mount
- SD34: 34mm integral scope mount
- TPM: Trijicon Picatinny quick-release mount
The Mako Group Vice President of Business Development, Shay Granov, said, “We are very gratified by the continuous year-over-year growth of The Mako Group, and are especially proud of our 53 % increase in sales during 2011. Such growth is testimony to the high quality of the products we distribute, our manufacturers’ ability to stay on the leading edge of weapons accessory design and production, and the very high level of service we provide to all our customers. The increase in the number of products we are offering in 2012, along with a large new advertising and promotion program, are evidence that The Mako Group has made a long-term commitment to the military, law enforcement and civilian markets.”
About The Mako Group
The Mako Group, headquartered in Farmingdale, New York, is a leading distributor of unique weapon accessories, optics and holsters, plus EOD and breaching products for Special Forces units, military, law enforcement agencies, SWAT teams, security organizations, and civilian weapons enthusiasts.
The company is managed by former military, Secret Service and Special Forces operatives that have tested, used, and relied on such equipment to preserve their lives and the lives of others.
The weapons accessories sold in the United States by The Mako Group have seen extensive real-world combat use by some of the most elite forces in the world. Few manufacturers can make this claim about their products. These are true combat-proven weapon accessories.
The Mako Group has a liberal Test and Evaluation (T&E) program in place, with policies that make it simple for publishers, editors and writers to try equipment for stories and articles.
For more information, contact The Mako Group, 1 Lenox Avenue, Farmingdale, NY 1735, 631-880-3396, info @themakogroup.com or visit http://www.themakogroup.com.
The Mako Group is a Registered Contractor to the US Department of Defense.
CAGE: 3YKB7 DUNS: 151090573 TIN: 20-0322713
GSA Schedule Contract #: GS-07F-0523U
DOD EMall Contract #: OPENMKT0736
NYC Vendor: 00024690301 - VENDEX Approved
# # #