The hope to help military service men and women find a home right when coming back from war will ease and excite new spirits in the homeland as well as in the hearts of many family members welcoming these heroes back. (Garrett Puckett - CEO, 2012)
Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas, Texas, United States. (PRWEB) January 14, 2012
When buying a home in the state of Texas, with its flourishing employment opportunities and growing home expansions spreading faster than any other state in the nation, military families moving or living in cities such as Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and Dallas can expect to receive all sorts of VA Loan funding from mortgage lenders, especially in 2012. Security America Mortgage, Inc., a renowned mortgage lender in Texas, recently launched their website “VA Texas Loans” purely for the purpose to provide specialized VA Loan and Real Estate services to the Texas locations only.
So, why would a family finance a home with a VA Loan compared to a conventional loan or an FHA loan? There are several reasons a VA Home Loan is one of the fastest growing mortgage loans being used to finance homes for military affiliated individuals who qualify to receive this type of funding. These reasons can be summed up in the following list of ten VA Loan Advantages:
1. VA Loans in Texas require $0 Down Payment on Mortgage.
2. VA Loans in Texas have No Closing Costs.
3. VA Loans in Texas require that all Non-allowable Closing Costs are Waived by the Seller.
4. VA Loans in Texas have the VA do the work for you for obtaining a Certificate of Reasonable Value (CRV) for the Home Buyer – FREE OF CHARGE
5. VA Loans in Texas issue a VA Inspector to perform a Home Appraisal at No Cost to the Buyer.
6. VA Loans in Texas allow VA Refinance Loans to Lower Monthly Mortgage Payments.
7. VA Loans in Texas have no pre-payment penalty fees.
8. VA Loans in Texas have Low Loan Origination Fees issued called "Points Capped"-meaning the charges and services rendered are regulated.
9. VA Loans in Texas have Lenient Requirements on Credit Scoring and Credit Pre-Approvals.
10. VA Loans in Texas offer Lower Interest Rates than Conventional Home Loans and FHA Home Loans
In providing a sponsorship program like Texas location services, expert companies like Security America Mortgage, Inc. - who specialize in VA Loans, take ambitious steps into making the dream of owning a piece of real estate property a reality for those relocating to the great state of Texas.
Making military members just a few clicks and one phone call away from being approved for an affordable home loan in Texas is the ultimate American Dream for Security America Mortgage, Inc. Garrett Puckett, the CEO of Security America Mortgage, explained that the company’s main mission is, as always, to save as much money for veterans and active-duty military personnel as they can by using finance VA Loan options available in the state. The VA Loan Specialists provide the best VA Loan Process in Texas every day by offering low finance rates and even lower refinance loan rates with the addition of launching location specific websites like the one for VA Texas Loans.
As Security America Mortgage, Inc. grow their advocacy to support military members by offering them the best VA Loan Rates and Real Estate Services in the country, the homeowners market for the veterans returning home to Texas will strive at being the greatest playing field for military investment opportunities within the entire mortgage industry.
To jump start a phenomenal home buying experience in Texas, contact a VA Loan Specialist now and Get Started!