Being at the forefront of technological innovation has always been one of Docucopies.com’s highest priorities.
Hudson, WI (PRWEB) January 17, 2012
The online digital printer Docucopies.com, who produce high-quality color copies and printing at deeply discounted prices, recently upgraded their entire line of digital printers to models which are top line in their field of color printing technology. This includes the booklet binding finishers, which turn color copies into staple-bound (or “saddle-stitched”) booklets.
This adds value to their products and services in a number of ways:
- Heavier paper stock options – Docucopies now offers 14pt card stock, available in single-side coated matte (perfect for postcards so you can write on the back) and double-sided semi-glossy finish
- Increased speed of production – color copies run at a much higher rate of sheets per minute
- Higher-quality print output – the quality is closer to what one would expect from offset color printing
- Tighter Registration – the placement and centering of images on the sheet are more accurate and consistent, which is great for double-sided printing
- Better Uptime – machines will run longer and smoother without maintenance, which means faster production and consistent turnaround
Docucopies.com also recently upgraded their spiral binding equipment to ensure less downtime and quicker turnaround on spiral-bound books.
The digital printing industry is always evolving. Being at the forefront of technological innovation has always been one of Docucopies.com’s highest priorities. Staying up-to-date with the latest state-of-the-art digital printers, binding and finishing equipment ensures the quickest turnaround, highest quality and greatest value to clients of all sizes.
For more information on Docucopies.com and their color copying services, including color printing, books, booklets, postcards, flyers, brochures, rack cards and more, visit them online at http://www.docucopies.com. You can also become a fan on Facebook and follow them on Twitter to get special content, deals and promotions available only to those in their social networks.