We added quick-switch multi-profile management and unlimited analytics reporting to Statf.ly Pro to meet the growing demands of time-strapped agencies and brand managers overseeing...multiple social client profiles," says Statf.ly CEO, Bryan Crick.
Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) January 17, 2012
Statf.ly, a social media management and analytics company launched in the fall of 2011 and created by agency and tech-industry veterans, added new quick-switch multi-profile management and unlimited reporting to its growing feature set today. The multi-profile dashboards will meet the growing social media needs of agencies and companies with multiple brands. The Statf.ly interface is designed to be intuitive, powerful, and affordable, enabling team collaboration, unlimited report generation with data point annotation, real time search for both Twitter and Facebook and social data storage for up to 1 year.
“We added quick-switch multi-profile management and unlimited analytics reporting to Statf.ly Pro to meet the growing demands of time-strapped agencies and brand managers overseeing content distribution and communications for multiple social client profiles,” says Statf.ly CEO, Bryan Crick. “Statf.ly will continue to grow its suite of management and analytics features with a usability-first philosophy that is both economical and efficient.”
Statf.ly enables users to store Twitter and Facebook history, keywords, and report annotations for up to one year, which is valuable for generating more compelling long term analysis, in depth quarterly reports and annual strategy reviews.
The Statf.ly platform provides users the ability to efficiently:
- Manage and distribute content on multiple social profiles
- Monitor keywords and conversations on Facebook and Twitter (Google analytics coming soon)
- Perform live searches on Twitter and Facebook
- Measure the results of interactions through a filtered set of data points
- Create and monitor campaigns via Bitly
- Generate unlimited one-click analytics reporting (for Statf.ly Pro)
- Collaborate with team members on data analysis with data point annotation, sharability and PDF export
- Store social data such as Twitter and Facebook history, keywords, and report annotations for up to 1 year
The Statf.ly platform is based on a 3-tier subscription model and starts at $19 per month.
StatFly is a social media and analytics management company created by agency and tech industry veterans. The StatFly platform makes the management, interactivity and analysis of social engagement strategies as effective and efficient as possible for business. For more information, please visit Statf.ly.