These veterinarians were selected because they exemplify Petplan’s core values of providing an exceptional level of care to pets and exemplary customer service to “wow” pet parents
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PRWEB) January 17, 2012
Petplan pet insurance, America’s No. 1-rated pet insurance provider, is delighted to announce its short list for the 2012 “Vet of the Year Award.” Nearly 2,000 nominations were received from pet parents nationwide since autumn of last year.
The short list includes:
- Dr. Chris Berg, Rancho Regional Veterinary Hospital – Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Dr. Nancy Bureau, Alpine Hospital for Animals – Boulder, CO
- Dr. Matt Hennessey, Jersey Village Animal Hospital – Houston, TX
- Dr. William Latter, All Creatures Animal Clinic – Lakeland, FL
- Dr. Corinne Majeska, Companion Pet Hospital – Philadelphia, PA
- Dr. Richard Palmquist, Centinella Animal Hospital – Sherman Oaks, CA
- Dr. Gary Richter, Montclair Veterinary Hospital – Oakland, CA
- Dr. Alan Stewart, San Francisco Veterinary Specialists – San Francisco, CA
- Dr. Thomas Wiles, Pittsburgh Spay and Vaccination Clinic – Pittsburgh, PA
- Dr. Erin Wilson, Dr. Shipps Animal Hospital (The Amanda Foundation) – Beverly Hills, CA
These veterinarians were selected because they exemplify Petplan’s core values of providing an exceptional level of care to pets and exemplary customer service to “wow” pet parents.
Three finalists and one winner will be chosen by Petplan’s accomplished Vet Awards judging panel, comprised of prominent pet health professionals and veterinarians. The names of the finalists will be announced in February, and the winner will be notified in early March.
The winning veterinarian and his or her guest will be flown, all expenses paid, to the UK in April to accept their award at the Petplan Vet of the Year Awards, held in tandem with the 2012 World Veterinary Congress and hosted by Petplan UK – the world’s oldest and largest pet insurance provider and Petplan’s sister company.
Top-rated pet insurance provider, Petplan, is the only pet insurance company to have been included on Inc. Magazine’s list of 500 fastest-growing, privately held companies in America. Petplan’s fully customizable policies provide coverage for all hereditary and congenital conditions for the life of the pet as standard, and meet the coverage requirements and budget for pets of all/any age. Petplan policies are underwritten by AGCS Marine Insurance Company, a member of the Allianz Group, rated A+ by A.M. Best (2010). For information, about Petplan pet insurance, visit http://www.GoPetplan.com or call 1-866-467-3875.