CA (PRWEB) January 25, 2012
EV Update will gather leaders and innovators from the commercial EV industry at Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure USA, San Diego, April 18-19th, 2012 to share consumer perceptions of EVs and discuss the supporting infrastructure. Over 200 industry executives will discuss how to reduce the costs of EVs and strategies to stimulate consumer demand.
Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure 2012 is set to be the best forum for networking, business strategy and industry discussions in the commercial electric vehicle sector this year.
Expert strategies will be shared by leading executives from Nissan, Coda, SDG&E, Seattle City Light, 350 Green, Eaton, Mitsubishi, CA Energy Commission, California Center for Sustainable Energy, Toyota, Better Place, Honda and many more.
Some of the expert speakers that will attend in 2012 include:
- Brendan Jones, Director of Sales and Marketing for Nissan LEAF, Nissan NA
- Daniel McManus, Sales Engineer, Eaton Corp.
- Mariana Gerzanych, CEO, 350 Green
- Mike Ferry, Transportation Programs Manager, California Centre for Sustainable Energy
- Robert Langford, Robert Langford, Manager, Electric Vehicle, American Honda Motor Co.
- Tonia Buell, Project Development and Communications Manager, Washington State Department of Transportation
- Jon Bucci, Vice President, Advanced Technology Department, Toyota Motor Sales USA
The conference will provide the technical, strategic and commercial solutions required to capitalize on the market.
EV Update has independently researched the latest announcements, partnership deals and market trends to ensure that this summit is the only best place to receive the very latest US EV market business intelligence.
For the complete Plug-In Electric Vehicle Infrastructure programme and speaker line-up go to http://www.evupdate.com/electricvehicleusa
Register via the secure site by 23rd January to save $400:
EV Update conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We only select the best expert speakers and produce the most concentrated audience of decision makers in North America, Europe & Asia providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Contact: Andrew Pym
# # #