Lima, Ohio (PRWEB) January 18, 2012
myStaffingPro, leading SaaS applicant tracking provider, announced record-breaking sales and earnings for 2011. In 2011, myStaffingPro welcomed more than 100 new clients from direct sales and partnerships, including the addition of Ventura Foods, Nature's Products, and Harry & David.
"2011 exceeded my expectations. The myStaffingPro team worked diligently throughout the year to provide the best service and achieve our high-touch job seeker experience goals. Our new success and our continued 99 percent customer retention rate would not be possible if it were not for the dedication of our team," said President Bob Schulte.
This success is also attributed to the continued evolution of myStaffingPro's SaaS software and its focus on the high-touch job seeker experience. In 2011, myStaffingPro released numerous enhancements including:
- Expanded candidate portal templates with the addition of the company's social profiles and LinkedIn's Company Insider
- A Facebook app that enables candidates to search and apply to the company's openings without leaving Facebook
- Partner integrations with video interviewing, Twitter aggregation, background assessment, and performance management vendors
- Redesigned candidate application experience to improve usability and increase completion rates
- Mobile application experience for candidates to search and apply through their mobile devices
The software provides Human Resources professionals with technology to recruit, qualify, track, and hire applicants. To learn more about myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, please visit http://mystaffingpro.com.
myStaffingPro, a full-featured SaaS applicant tracking system, provides HR professionals with the tools they need to recruit, qualify, track, and hire the best applicants. The scalable myStaffingPro system can be configured to any hiring process or budget. myStaffingPro currently delivers the hiring process for more than 500 companies and has processed more than 20 million applications. To learn more about myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, visit http://mystaffingpro.com or follow @mystaffingpro.
About HR Services Inc.
HR Services Inc. is a leading human resources software company serving businesses nationwide. The company's product line features the myStaffingPro applicant tracking suite, as well as the DialApp interactive voice response system.
For additional information, contact:
Director of Marketing
800-939-2462 Ext. 211
This press release was distributed through PRWeb by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.