OrangeLT’s delivery of dependable technology and support has significantly contributed to our ability to respond to large scale projects in a timely manner, shared Parkash Khatri, Cyber Forensic and Compliance Technology Manager for CareFusion.
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) January 18, 2012
Orange Legal Technologies, a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations, today announced a 20% year-over-year electronic discovery service revenue growth for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2011. This continued revenue growth, coupled with continued profitability, follows fourteen consecutive quarters of growth fueled by the introduction of new managed review services, the acquisition of new Fortune 500 and Am Law 100 clients and an expanding renewal business for the OneO® Discovery Platform.
“2011 was a milestone year for Orange Legal Technologies as we continued to experience strong revenue growth and increased national presence based on our ability to deliver proven electronic discovery technology and talent to our clients in a time efficient, cost effective manner,” stated Bret Laughlin, CEO and President of Orange Legal Technologies. “By enhancing our core proprietary technology, the OneO Discovery Platform, and expanding our professional service portfolio with the introduction of managed attorney review services, we achieved our 2011 strategic objective of becoming a truly complete eDiscovery service provider with the capability to meet client needs from planning to production with our own technology and talent. In 2012, we plan to build on this complete capability by introducing advanced technologies such as predictive coding, and expanding our sales and support organizations to ensure we can continue to meet and exceed client expectations in the face of projected future growth.”
“Orange Legal Technologies’ delivery of dependable technology and support has significantly contributed to our ability to respond to large scale projects in a timely manner,” shared Parkash Khatri, Cyber Forensic and Compliance Technology Manager for global healthcare provider CareFusion. “We need our eDiscovery partners to be able to rapidly react to the ebb and flow of changing requirements and Orange Legal Technologies meets that need.”
In addition to a year-to-year growth rate of 20% between 2010 and 2011, Orange Legal Technologies also experienced record quarterly revenues in both the third and fourth quarters of 2011 resulting in the achievement of fourteen consecutive quarters of eDiscovery growth.
Orange Legal Technologies also achieved notable corporate milestones in 2011, to include:
- The opening of a new State-of-the-Art Headquarters Facility in Salt Lake City, Utah, to consolidate and centralize corporate activities in support of eDiscovery technology and talent.
- The introduction of Complete Managed Review, a litigation support service leveraging highly trained on‐shore and off‐shore teams led and managed by U.S.‐ licensed attorneys to support corporate legal departments and their outside counsel with the critical task of document review.
- The initiation of coverage of Orange Legal Technologies as a tracked eDiscovery provider in the “Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery Software (Gartner RAS Core Research Note G00212221)” from the technology research firm, Gartner.
- The hosting of the Third Annual Intermountain eDiscovery Conference, a one-day legal technology conference designed to provide eDiscovery practitioners with information on the latest tools, techniques, and practices in eDiscovery, and with featured speakers that included nationally acclaimed experts Ralph Losey, Sharon Nelson, and John Simek.
- The inclusion of the OneO Discovery Platform’s Early Case Assessment Module in the “IDC MarketScape: The Worldwide Standalone Early Case Assessment Applications 2011 Vendor Analysis (Doc # 229928)” from the technology research firm, IDC.
- An exclusive interview with Orange Legal Technologies’ CEO Bret Laughlin, “E‐Discovery Moves to the Cloud“ published in the business magazine Forbes.
- The continued growth in distribution of and recognition for Unfiltered Orange, Orange Legal Technologies’ weekly industry news update that provides legal professionals with quick reference to unfiltered electronic discovery news, views and events.
About Orange Legal Technologies
OrangeLT™ is a leading provider of electronic discovery litigation, audit, and investigation services for law firms and corporations. Having served over 500 clients since inception and with over 100 clients leveraging the OneO® Discovery Platform since its introduction, Orange Legal Technologies has worked with some of the world’s most well known corporations and law firms.
OrangeLT™ offers a complete suite of electronic discovery services, including collection, analysis, processing, review and production of digital and paper-based information. OrangeLT™ is enabled by the OneO® Discovery Platform – an integrated, web-accessible electronic discovery platform that provides online analysis, processing, and review of unstructured data from the security of a hosted centralized repository.
For additional information on Orange Legal Technologies, please visit our website at: http://www.orangelt.com.
# # #