We have listened to our customers, and are evolving our site to provide the tools, content and support they need to improve their individual financial situation.
Portland, Ore. (PRWEB) January 18, 2012
Today Adaptu continues its evolution to support overall user experience with the first phase of a highly focused and streamlined web site. The web site comes directly on the heels of the company’s successful debut of Adaptu Wallet – the only iPhone app and digital wallet that helps consumers manage their finances by showing past, present and future cash flow. The new site provides customers with the same effective personal finance management tools, new content - including ‘how to get started guides’ - as well as the opportunity to engage directly with industry experts.
Adaptu listened to its community, analyzed its data and arrived at five financial situations consumers indicated they wanted to address most. “We have listened to our customers, and are evolving our site to provide the tools, content and support they need to improve their individual financial situation,” said Anne Hoot, Vice President at Adaptu. “We know managing one’s financial life can seem a bit overwhelming. We want to help, support and encourage our users to get started or, stay the course. We are providing the content that helps users chart a course of action, and the tools, like Adaptu Wallet, that will keep them on track. These are the first significant steps we’ve made in enhancing our user experience that we will continue to implement over the next year.”
The five situations the new site content will focus on include:
- Debt Relief
- Budgeting for Life Expenses
- Managing Finances in a Relationship
- Investing in a 401(k) and Retirement
- Saving for College
As part of the new approach, Adaptu will also highlight an expert within each of these five areas to provide concentrated direction, content and direct communication to help guide consumers where to get started and encourage them to keep going.
The new Adaptu web site will continue to work seamlessly with the Adaptu Wallet iPhone app and offer the same effective financial management tools needed for successfully keeping finances on track. Adaptu.com also offers the following tools and features:
- A Complete Financial Picture: By linking online accounts, Adaptu gives individuals a clear and robust snapshot of where their money is — and where it's going.
- Online Budgeting: Adaptu shows customers how much they spend on average for various categories, such as groceries and utilities, as well as how much they’ve already spent in that category for the month. In addition, Adaptu allows customers to set alerts notifying them when they’re getting close to spending goals.
- Investment Portfolios: Adaptu allows customers to add investment accounts, such as a 401(k) or an IRA account, to their account and track their performance. People are empowered to take hold of their financial future by tracking their investment portfolios alongside the rest of their financial activity, giving them a clearer sense of their overall financial outlook.
- A Monthly Financial Calendar: Adaptu’s versatile calendar tool tells individuals what bills are approaching as well as how much money they’ll have to pay them. A person can view the month at a glance, or click a specific day to see their projected future balance and scheduled transactions.
- Market News: Adaptu users are able to start a Watchlist on Adaptu’s Market News page, providing them with daily quotes and stats as well as the latest company news on their favorite stocks.
- Expert Commentary: Adaptu.com’s community provides guidance from expert coaches geared to the five key situations that matter most to users: Debt Relief, Budgeting for Life Expenses, Managing Finances in a Relationship, Investing in a 401(k) and Retirement and Saving for College.
- Adaptu Wallet: Adaptu.com is linked to the free iOS app, Adaptu Wallet, the only mobile wallet app on the market with a predictive view that will actually help users plan, adjust and account for future dated transactions and view their cash flow past, present and future. Users can now use an iOS device to tap into Adaptu Wallet’s financial tools to make tracking financial progress even easier while on-the-go.
Due to the popular demand and success of Adaptu Wallet, the company has decided to keep the app free for existing and future customers.
Download Adaptu Wallet for the iPhone for FREE here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adaptu-wallet-personal-finance/id478912145?ls=1&mt=8
Adaptu is a free, online service that puts you in charge of your financial future by giving you the tools, community and information you need to make sound financial decisions. Whether aggregating all your financial account information into one view or planning a budget, Adaptu provides the financial tools and information to get you started, the support to stay on track and the motivation to succeed. And now with the new iPhone app, Adaptu Wallet, you can manage your finances on the go — when you need to the most.
We look forward to this evolution process and hearing from users on their thoughts. Feel free to email feedback to: feedback(at)adaptu(dot)com.
Amber Moore - Liaison