RICHMOND HILL, Ontario Canada (PRWEB) January 19, 2012
Esnatech, a leader in integrated unified communications, today announced the release of version 8.5 of Office-LinX ™, the award-winning, unified communications platform that enables enterprises to integrate UC with cloud-based technologies such as Google™ Apps, VMware® Zimbra , Salesforce.com, and Microsoft® BPOS/365.
The latest high availability (HA) version of Office-LinX supports full virtualization of its voice clusters with VMware vSphere support. With Office-LinX 8.5, organizations have the ability to distribute the application and resources over multiple virtual servers connected to a single or distributed telephony infrastructure. This ensures both uptime and real-time synchronization of mission critical communications infrastructure.
Esnatech was the first UC solutions provider to offer high availability in Office-LinX version 7.1. Office-LinX 8.5 provides the industry’s only high availability infrastructure in which every UC node across the network is replicated in real-time within an organization’s existing VmWare infrastructure, enabling enterprises to consolidate all their voice applications to a central, distributed license.
Office-LinX is optimized to work in mixed, distributed environments integrating with multiple on- and off-premise telecommunications technologies and cloud-based applications and infrastructure.
"We continue to enhance our Office-LinX platform, ensuring that new, high-value features and functionality are added on a regular basis.” said Mohammad Nezarati, CEO of Esnatech. “The incredible scalability of version 8.5 ensures enterprise of all sizes can take advantage of advanced UC capability and deliver it across virtually any configuration of telecommunication and network systems.”
Office-LinX 8.5 addresses important enterprise requirements for unified communications technology including:
- Distributed architecture over multiple virtual servers provides true, active redundancy and disaster recovery
- Flexible integration: SIP to SIP trunk or extensions, SIP to TDM gateways
- Massive scalability to 900 ports and 9 voice servers
Greater UC Accessibility - Google Chrome UC extension
- Performs lookup of valid phone numbers on any open web pages and provides convenient 'Click to Dial' functionality for detected numbers within Google Chrome web browser and Cloud based applications such as Google apps, Salesforce.com, and VMware Zimbra
- Inserts Click to dial functions from extended status in Google Talk and Google contacts
- Independent of desktop application; works on all platforms (Windows, Mac OS, Chrome OS)
Expanded voice and rich presence validations
- Voice (SIP) validated
- Broadsoft Broadworks Release 17
- Cisco Unified Call Manager 8.5
- Nortel CS1000 7.5 (with Aura Session Manager)
- Nortel CS2100 Release 13
- Rich presence (CTI) validated
- Cisco Unified Call Manager 8.5
- Broadsoft XSI
Office-LinX is a multi-OS, integrated, unified communications software platform that delivers rich presence, mobility and messaging. Office-LinX is tightly integrated with all major PBXs and VoIP services and all major mobile operating systems including RIM BlackBerry, Apple iOS, Google Android, Windows Mobile and Symbian devices. It can be deployed as a standalone UC solution or as an integrated application that leverages existing PBXs and messaging solutions.
Esnatech is a global leader in cloud-enabled, integrated, unified communication solutions. The award-winning Office-LinX™ platform provides today's hybrid enterprise with mobility, presence, and messaging applications that significantly improve workforce productivity. Office-LinX is interoperable with any voice, mobile and PBX system and seamlessly connects with cloud-based applications such as Google Apps, VMware Zimbra®, Salesforce.com and Microsoft® Office365. Through a global network of OEM and reseller partners, the Office-LinX solution has been deployed to millions of users and is available in more than 28 countries worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.esnatech.com.