Redding, CT (PRWEB) January 23, 2012
Ticket prices for Search Marketing Expo – SMX West increase at the end of this week. Internet marketers registering for SMX West before the deadline save $250. More information is available at http://smxwest.com
SMX West will take place in the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, CA, February 28 to March 1.
SMX West features nearly 60 sessions and keynotes focusing on all aspects of search engine marketing. There are sessions for expert marketers and beginners. Sessions are organized by skill level and thematically on topics including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search advertising (PPC), social media marketing, local and mobile search, conversions and more. Sessions include:
- Getting Personal, Part 1: How Google & Bing Personalize With Social Connections
- How Siri, Search By Voice & Search By App Are Changing The Mobile Landscape
- Justifying The Investment: Analytics For Social Media
- Life In A [Not Provided] World
The agenda can be viewed at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/agenda
SMX West is programmed by search authorities Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, the editors of leading news blogs Search Engine Land and Marketing Land. Over 130 internet marketing experts will be joining Sullivan and Sherman to present to the SMX West audience. The speaker list is here: http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/2012/speakers
Those attending can also meet with best-of-breed solutions providers SMX West Expo Hall. The Expo Hall is open noon to 7pm on February 28 and 10am to 3:45pm on February 29. Exhibitors and sponsors include Premier sponsors Acquisio, Covario and Marin Software, and Gold Sponsors Bing, Bruce Clay Inc. and Quantcast. Visit http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/2012/exhibitors for the exhibitor list.
SMX West will also offer five in-depth pre-conference workshops on February 27, conducted by leading experts in internet and search engine marketing. Topics include marketing on Facebook, search engine optimization (SEO), international search, Google AdWords and SEO for in-house marketers. More information is available at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/workshops.
Registration from now through January 28 is priced at $1445 for a three day All Access pass. One day All Access, Workshop and free Expo+ passes are also available. Register online for SMX West at http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/register or by calling (877) 242-5242 from 9am to 5pm ET.
Groups of three or more attendees can save 15-25% off registration rates. See http://searchmarketingexpo.com/west/group-registration for additional information.
About Search Marketing Expo – SMX West and Third Door Media
SMX West features sessions just for you, whether you are looking for advanced tactics or just starting out in search, work on an in-house SEM team, hail from an agency, or own your own business.
Attend SMX West for:
- Exceptional content so compelling, you’ll want to implement what you’ve learned before leaving the conference. Super-charged sessions on PPC, SEO, social media marketing, local and mobile search will help you succeed today, tomorrow and in the future.
- Invaluable connections made possible by the ultimate mix of structured networking opportunities and social events. Meet new contacts and reconnect with colleagues. SMX makes it easy to interact and exchange ideas with other industry thought leaders.
- Essential conveniences to help you juggle your every-day responsibilities while maximizing your conference time: always-available and free Wi-Fi; hot lunches, snacks and beverages all day; access to all presentations and tools to pre-plan your custom itinerary. SMX has got you covered.
Third Door Media’s mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful.
The company produces the global Search Marketing Expo conference series. SMX conferences include: SMX West (San Jose, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced Seattle, SMX London, SMX Israel, SMX Munich, SMX Toronto, SMX Sydney, SMX Melbourne, SMX Paris, SMX Stockholm and SMX Social Media Marketing (Las Vegas, NV).
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, which provide news, analysis and tutorials to help internet marketers do their jobs more effectively.
The company also provides a full range of innovative marketing services including lead generation, content creation and licensing via its Search Marketing Now brand.
Third Door Media was recognized in 2011 by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing 5000 private companies in America.