Symmetry accredits much of its 2011 success from continually delivering the highest level of customer service. This award reflects our team's commitment to putting the customers first and accommodating their ever-evolving business needs
Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) January 19, 2012
Symmetry Corporation, an SAP® certified hosting partner and industry leader in technical and security managed services for SAP customers, is pleased to announce its achievement as 2011 Best of Business awarded by SBCA Community.
“It’s an honor to be recognized for being best in the business,” said Dan Wilhelms, president of Symmetry Corporation. “Symmetry accredits much of its 2011 success from continually delivering the highest level of customer service. This award reflects our team’s commitment to putting the customers first and accommodating their ever-evolving business needs.”
The SBCA Community awards companies that go beyond standard business practices to excel across the board. Winners, such as Symmetry, are acknowledged for positively impacting their local communities, leading their industry in innovation and satisfying best-in-class service.
2011 marked another year of robust growth for Symmetry. The company’s customer adapted solutions attribute to its growing success and help set its business apart from other ERP competitors:
- Each client works long-term with a team of experts, rather than individual consultants.
- Clients receive 24x7 U.S.-based support, allowing timely resolution in the event of an emergency.
- Fixed-price contracts keep budgets on track and establish trust between the client and provider.
About Symmetry Corporation
Symmetry Corporation, an SAP hosting partner, provides technical managed services, security administration and project consulting for SAP® customers in the U.S. and around the world. Based at Symmetry’s Center of Excellence in Milwaukee, Wis., our large staff has extensive experience in Basis, SAP NetWeaver® and SAP security consulting. With a proven methodology for delivering SAP technical managed services, Symmetry delivers flexible, high-quality solutions that help reduce the total cost of ownership and enable high-performing, secure, stable SAP environments. For more information, go to http://www.sym-corp.com.
About SBCA Community
The Small Business Community Association is dedicated to collecting and organizing information, training, and services that are vital to small business owners, entrepreneurs, and anyone else that needs help running a business, operating a business, or wants to start a business.
The mission of the SBCA Community is to promote a vibrant and growing small business community, support education that will preserve and extend the future of small business and use our gifts within the small business community to serve others for the betterment of our world.
The SBCA Community vision is to enthusiastically advance small businesses in three key areas:
1. Growth-- To assure a vibrant and growing small business community, our goal is to introduce, engage and mature the next generation of small business owners.
2. Advocacy--We feel it is fundamental to support education and action outside the small business community that will preserve and extend the future of small businesses.
3. Compassion--We believe it is essential that we use our gifts within the small business community to serve others for the betterment of our communities and world.
# # #
Sym-Hosting and Sym-Remote are service marks of Symmetry Corp. SAP, SAP NetWeaver, and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.