We know how reporters think, what they want, and where they get their information. We know how to present law firm stories so they're featured in the news. We do it every day.
Baltimore, Maryland (PRWEB) January 19, 2012
Karen McGagh Communications is please to announce public relations services for law firms.
"We’ve spent years developing relationships with local and national reporters and we know how to package and pitch legal stories so they get placed," said owner Karen McGagh. "We know how reporters think, what they want, and where they get their information. We know how to present law firm stories so they're featured in the news. We do it every day."
- Firm News Press Releases
- Awards Press Releases
- Case News Press Releases
- Community Service Press Releases
- Pitching lawyers as legal commentators in the local and national news
- Developing targeted local and national media lists
- Helping clients develop working relationships with their local media
- Strategy and message development
- Packaging and pitching stories so the media picks them up and uses them on their web-based products for maximum exposure
- Daily media monitoring and analysis (clients receive emails when their name appears in the news or in blogs)
- Press conference management
- Op-ed development and placement
- Internal Firm Communication
- Crisis communication
- Internal and External Communication
- Firm newsletters
Clients receive a password protected website where they order PR services on a monthly retainer basis or a la carte. Clients pay via credit card on the protected site. All clients have a personal account representative with 24-hour access to them. Clients receive weekly phone calls and emails to ensure they receive the service they need. Clients appear in the news the first week they hire us.
About Karen McGagh Communications
Karen McGagh Communications is a group of former reporters who've spent years developing relationships with local and national reporters who cover legal issues. The firm knows how to package and pitch stories so they get placed. For more information please email karen(at)karenmcgagh(dot)com or call the firm at 443.632.4217.
# # #