Lincoln, NE (PRWEB) January 21, 2012
In its tenth year of providing franchise research, the Institute contacts every franchisee, and guarantees their complete confidentiality.
The Institute identifies and recognizes excellence. Jeff Johnson, founder of The Franchise Research Institute/FranSurvey, states, “There are a number of ‘Best Franchise’ lists published each year, but we recognize excellence by asking current franchisees to rate their experience as franchise owners, using solid, scientific research methodology.” He adds that “The confidentiality of franchisee responses is critical, because franchisees are reluctant to say anything negative if they can be identified. Confidentiality reduces bias and ‘false positive’ responses.”
Johnson concludes that World-Class franchises have a number of things in common;
1. They establish realistic expectations with candidates and then consistently meet or exceed these expectations.
2. They are very selective and only offer franchises to individuals that meet the “success profile” for their franchise.
3. They successfully transfer “franchise owner knowledge” to new franchises.
4. They provide ongoing training and support to existing franchisees.
5. They communicate with consistent clarity, and include franchisees in major decisions.
6. Their franchise offers an acceptable ROI for both the franchisor and the franchisee.
The companies recognized must receive high scores in areas such as opening support, communication between franchisor and franchisees, initial and ongoing training provided to franchisees, product/service quality, and a dedication to overall company excellence.
According to Johnson, “A company can provide a terrific product or service which is well-received by the public, and franchisees can still fail. World-Class franchising requires a focus on franchisee success which in turn supports the success of the brand”
World-Class Franchises for 2012
1. Auntie Anne's,
2. BrightStar Care
3. Children’s Lighthouse Learning Centers
4. City Wide Maintenance
6. CMIT Solutions
7. ComForcare Senior Services
8. Comfort Keepers
9. Compound Profit
11. Express Employment Professionals
12. Express Oil
13. Fast Signs
15. Goddard School
16. The Interface Financial Group
17. Liquid Capital
19. Money Mailer
20. Mosquito Squad
23. Speedpro Imaging
24. Spherion Staffing Services
25. Spring-Green Lawn Care
For more details, visit http://www.WorldClassFranchise.com or contact Jeff Johnson at Jeff(at)FranchiseResesarchInstitute(dot)com 1.800.410.5205 ext. 211.