Memphis, Tennessee (PRWEB) January 24, 2012
Equias Alliance together with the Corporation for American Banking (CAB) presents this free product webinar. The title of the webinar is Strategies to Improve Bank Performance in 2012.
The date and time of the webinar will be Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST.
In 2012, banks will continue to face a variety of challenges such as designing and implementing compensation plans to attract and retain key officers, and improving bottom-line performance given the current low rate environment and large amount of liquidity.
After attending this Webinar, you will gain an understanding of:
- Equias Alliance and its unique qualifications to serve community banks
- The process used by CAB for awarding its endorsement to Equias Alliance's
o Bank-Owned Life Insurance
o Executive & Director Benefits Consulting
o Administration of BOLI and Executive & Director Nonqualified Benefit Plans
o Risk Assessment Review of BOLI and Executive & Director Benefit Plans
- Executive compensation and executive nonqualified benefit plans and related trends
- How community bankers can turn best practices into a strategy to attract and retain key officers
- How banks use BOLI to recover employee benefit costs
Our Webinar will address the following topics:
- Who is Equias Alliance?
- Equias Alliance history, background and transition
- Criteria for selecting a consultant and required regulatory due diligence
- CAB endorsement process
- 10 other State Bankers Associations’ selection of Equias Alliance
- Overview of executive compensation and nonqualified benefit plans
- Overview of BOLI and recovery of employee benefit costs
- State of the industry
For more information on joining the webinar contact Steve Polestak at spolesta(at)aba.com or 202.663.5577 or click on the following link: https://aba.webex.com/aba/onstage/g.php?d=753526043&t=a
About Equias Alliance
Equias Alliance delivers nonqualified benefit and BOLI portfolio and administration services to banks across the United States via its team of 15 consultants and 26 support personnel. With experienced former consultants of Clark Consulting located in 12 regional offices, Equias Alliance offers a near-seamless approach from design to implementation. They have helped nearly 800 banking organizations recruit, retain, and reward executives, directors and employees critical to each bank’s success.
In addition, the company’s in-house service professionals offer practical, hands-on assistance to banks and their professional advisors in responding to auditors and examiners, as well as timely, accurate documentation and regulatory compliance support. The organization’s 41 team members include 8 CPA’s, 2 attorneys, 7 MBA’s, 3 CLU’s, 1 CFP®, 2 ChFC®s, a former bank regulator, several former bankers and bank directors and hold many other degrees and licenses. Equias Alliance can be found on the Internet at http://www.equiasalliance.com.
Securities offered through ProEquities, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, and member FINRA and SIPC. Equias Alliance LLC is independent of ProEquities, Inc.