EPPM is the practice of taking a more integrated and top-down approach to managing all project-intensive work and resources across the enterprise
(PRWEB) January 23, 2012
Instantis, the leading-cloud-based provider of project portfolio management software used by IT and business process leaders to improve strategy execution and financial performance, announced today that it will host a major Enterprise PPM Webinar Event entitled: “The Enterprise PPM and PMO Blue Print: Strategies and best practices for taking a top-down, enterprise-wide approach to PPM processes and system deployment.” The event will take place on February 8, 2012 (11:30AM - 12:30PM EST). Click here to register.
Info-Tech Research Group Senior Research Analyst, Barry Cousins, will lead the Webinar. Barry will describe the Enterprise PPM (EPPM) business drivers, lessons learned from organizations already moving down the EPPM path, and critical success factors and best practices for achieving strategic value from this business-driven approach to PPM and IT Governance.
Specifically, through this Webinar participants will learn:
- WHY it may be appropriate to pursue an EPPM strategy considering organizational context, culture and IT governance pain points
- HOW EPPM can deliver key business benefits in the areas of strategy and program execution, enterprise-wide resource management, and executive-level visibility and decision-support
- WHAT are the key people, process and technology challenges in implementing an EPPM strategy
- WHAT an EPPM deployment roadmap might look like and what is the role of EPMOs and EPPM system technology
- WHO we can learn from based on Info-Tech research and client case studies in areas like demand and resource management, funding decisions, business case development, ROI analysis, and portfolio monitoring and reporting
“Barry Cousins is one of the leading industry analysts and thought leaders on Enterprise PPM and PMO initiatives within mid-market and large enterprises,” said Wayne Caccamo, vice president of marketing at Instantis. “We are delighted to collaborate with Info-Tech Research Group to bring this event to the project and portfolio management community and business leadership stakeholders.”
Instantis is a leading provider of on-demand project portfolio management software used by IT and business process leaders to improve strategy execution and financial performance. Leading global corporations like Abbott, Baxter, Credit Suisse, DuPont, France Telecom, Lilly, National Grid and Xerox rely on a single system called EnterpriseTrack to fulfill the distinctive requirements of their strategic project portfolios such as PMO, IT, New Product Development, Lean Six Sigma, and Green/Sustainability.