Add in treacherous mountain passes, bad weather, logging trucks, or commercial vehicles, with driver fatigue, and you end up with some of the worst semi truck, or commercial vehicle accidents involving innocent victims in a passenger vehicle in the US
(PRWEB) January 24, 2012
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center says, "Statistics show that approximately one out of every eight accidents in the United States is caused by large commercial trucks or tractor trailer, and a disproportionate number of these accidents happen in Washington or Oregon. We are urging innocent victims, or their loved ones to call us immediately if you, or a loved one is an innocent victim of a vehicular accident with a semi truck, or big rig, anywhere in Washington or Oregon." The group says, "If you, or a loved one is involved in a vehicular accident with a semi truck, or big rig, we want to be the first call a family member, or loved one makes. Upon getting the call we will start building a team around the victim including investigators, world class personal injury attorneys, who specialize passionate legal representation, and everything else we think the victim, or loved ones need, and we will do this on the spot." For more information about the semi Truck Accident Victim Center's free world class service loved ones, or victims of a semi truck, or commercial vehicle accident in Washington or Oregon are encouraged to call the group anytime at 866-714-6466, or they can contact the group via their web site at http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com
What Should You Do If You Or A Loved One Is Involved In An Accident With A Semi Truck Or Big Rig?
- Call the Semi Truck Accident Victims Center immediately at 866-714-6466
If you were involved in a truck accident you should seek medical attention immediately if needed.
- Never leave the scene of the accident, or admit fault
- If possible, you should take photographs of the crash site, along with the vehicles involved.
- Legal experts say, never sign anything under pressure, and never make a statement to the other party, or their insurer without an attorney present
- Do not sell or dispose of the vehicle that was involved in the crash. Be sure to collect and preserve all evidence, and collect the contact numbers of any witnesses.
The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center is on call 24 hours a day to any victim, of family member of a victim involved in a traffic serious accident with a semi truck, commercial vehicle, or big rig. The group can be contacted anytime at 866-714-6466, or a victim, or their loved ones can contact the group via their web site at http://SemiTruckAccidentVictimsCenter.Com
# # #