Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) January 24, 2012
Today, BLUERIDGE Analytics® – provider of SITEOPS®, patented site-optimization software – announces its 2012 lineup of Certified Providers. SITEOPS allows civil engineers, architects, landscape architects and planners to provide essential services that are beneficial to real estate developers and owners, such as:
- Site design optimization proven to save an average of $15,000 per acre
- Comparison of numerous site design options up front, allowing developers to select the best design for a project and gain confidence in the development costs—even in the earliest conceptual stages
- Value-engineering up-front leading to better cost and design driven decisions
- Shortening of the collaborative effort in the conceptual phase, reducing the time it takes to get to permitting and construction document preparation
- Use of 3D visualization of site and surroundings to communicate the project’s intent to stakeholders
SITEOPS Certified Providers hold certification from BLUERIDGE Analytics as being fully trained and expert in providing land design optimization services. The SITEOPS Certified Providers are as follows:
- AES Consulting Engineers – a multi-disciplinary firm specializing in civil site design, landscape architecture, surveying, land planning and municipal utilities design serving Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina.
- Alpha Consulting Engineers – an engineering, planning and surveying consulting firm that provides services in the Mid-Atlantic.
- Eberly & Associates – a land planning, civil engineering and landscape architecture firm based in Atlanta.
- Hurt & Proffitt – a full service, employee-owned engineering and surveying firm providing a comprehensive array of services with four offices in Virginia and licensed in Virginia, North Carolina, Maryland and West Virginia.
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services – a premier provider of integrated land development, engineering and environmental consulting services with regional offices in New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Jersey, Virginia, Florida, Nevada and California.
- Latitude 33 Planning & Engineering – a land planning, civil engineering and surveying firm located in San Diego, Calif.
- Little Diversified Architectural Consulting – a national architecture and design firm with five locations across the United States.
- Manhard Consulting – a full-service civil engineering, water resources management and surveying firm with locations across the United States.
- McCrone, Inc. – a broad-based engineering firm operating from seven design center offices in Maryland, Delaware and Virginia.
- McIntosh & Associates – a civil engineering, land surveying, land planning, landscape architecture and environmental planning firm located in Bakersfield, Calif.
- Stantec – a provider of professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects with offices in more than 170 locations in North America and four locations internationally.
- Stewart Engineering – a multi-discipline design firm specializing in land development, structural and transportation engineering, surveying/geomatics and construction services with offices in Raleigh, N.C., and Charlotte, N.C.
- Taylor Wiseman & Taylor – a professional services firm with broad expertise in civil engineering, land development, planning, surveying, environmental science and consulting with eight offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern regions.
- Tierra West, LLC – a civil engineering company providing civil engineering, land use planning, projects and construction management/administration in both the private and public sectors located in Albuquerque, N.M., and registered in eight states.
- URS Corporation – a fully integrated engineering, construction and technical services organization with SITEOPS specialists in South Carolina, North Carolina and Georgia.
- Ware Malcomb – a leading design firm offering planning, architecture, site development, interior design and graphic design services with locations across North America.
- Wood Rodgers – a multi-disciplined engineering firm with offices in California, Nevada and Idaho.
- Woolpert, Inc. – a national design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm with 23 offices located throughout the United States.
SITEOPS® is patented, land development software provided by Charlotte-based BLUERIDGE Analytics, Inc. that can deliver cost-optimized preliminary site designs and cost estimates in hours instead of weeks. SITEOPS can save thousands to millions of dollars per project in grading and other site costs. Clients include Stantec, Lowe’s Companies, Target, SSOE and other leading civil engineers, retailers, architects and land developers.
About BLUERIDGE Analytics
Charlotte-based BLUERIDGE Analytics delivers world-class, evolutionary computing software to retail, real estate and the architectural, engineering and construction (AEC) industries.