The SmartFreezer is the first solution in the marketplace that delivers both a virtual and a physical inventory that is retrieved utilizing touch screen technology.
Frederick, MD (PRWEB) January 23, 2012
RURO, Inc., a developer of research software and inventory solutions announced today that it has successfully integrated its FreezerPro 2012 edition with Angelantoni’s SmartFreezer. The SmartFreezer is capable of reading both RFID and 2D barcodes. The SmartFreezer with be shown at numerous shows throughout the US and Europe in 2012. The fully integrated unit will make its debut at the Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) show in San Diego, February 6th and 7th.
Key features found in the Angelantoni Industrie SmartFreezer include:
- -80°C or -180°C automated robotic sample storage and retrieval
- Options for different vials, types, sizes and shapes
- Support for both 2D barcodes and RFID tags on vials
- FreezerPro touch-screen interface to load/request samples
- Seamlessly integrated with RURO FreezerPro Enterprise 2012 for sample management, security and reporting
- Full traceability with detailed audit logs
- Independently validated and certified to be fully compliant with the FDAs current GLP/GMP requirements
- For more product information and to see a video of SmartFreezer in action please visit http://www.RURO.com/SmartFreezer
"The SmartFreezer is the first solution in the marketplace that delivers both a virtual and a physical inventory that is retrieved utilizing touch screen technology. Research scientists will have peace of mind knowing that they have a -180°C solution that can safely find and retrieve samples without LN2 handling" says Michael Paul, RURO’s Marketing Director.
Headquartered in the heart of Maryland’s biotechnology corridor, RURO develops state-of-the-art software that optimizes manageability and productivity for innovative academic, biotechnological, pharmaceutical, medical and government (homeland security) laboratories in the USA and throughout the world.
RURO is a company driven to innovate. The company is focused on relevant and novel software technologies that address the needs of research scientists. RURO strives to be the best at integrating world-class technologies and providing its customers with the best service in the business.
For more information please visit RURO online at http://www.RURO.com.
Smart Freezer is a trademark of Angelantoni Industrie s.p.a., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. FreezerPro is a trademark of RURO, Inc. Other product and service names might be trademarks of other companies.