(PRWEB) January 24, 2012
The Nex Flow™ Air Amplifiers take compressed air and entrain surrounding air to amplify Air Flow downstream. Often called “Air Movers” they move a tremendous amount of air utilizing the “coanda” effect. The downstream air produced has high velocity and “laminar flow” for strong blow-off an cleaning power. The popular Nex Flow™ Heavy Duty Standard “Fixed Gap” Air Amplifiers are protective coated, cast zinc and aluminum units which are rugged for factory environments.
Some manufacturers produce inferior machined aluminum versions claiming physically impossible amplification ability. Nex Flow™ Standard Air Amplifiers are better made, with greater efficiency and with honest claims of performance. Stainless Steel shims fix the “air gap” and additional shims may be added for increased output.
Units are designed to mount easily onto equipment with built in mounting holes.
- Remove water, coolant, dust and scrap in parts manufacturing/assembly operations
- Cool enamel and water based paints in parts manufacturing, auto body shops or assembly lines
- Blow off of water from the tops of cans, bottles and all types of packaging prior to labeling, ink jetting, palletizing or packaging
- Convey light materials and waste
- Part ejection, fume removal, dust and liquid blow off from all types of parts
- Replace fans for better and faster cooling in many applications
- Cool, clean and dry all types of material before painting, coating or polishing
- Remove coolant mist form machining operations and to boost existing fume removal systems
- Cool Steel Forgings
- Trim removal in paper, film or foil operations
- No Moving Parts
- No Electricity
- Low in Cost
- Superior in Design and Performance