UK (PRWEB) January 23, 2012
Birmingham: Packt Publishing, one of the world’s leading Publishers of Oracle Training material, is pleased to announce the publication of Oracle Database 11gR2 Performance Tuning Cookbook, a new book and ebook aimed at newcomers to the Oracle Database seeking to solve performance problems faster and in a rigorous way.
Written in a cookbook style by Cirol Fiorillo, Oracle Database 11gR2 Performance Tuning Cookbook is filled with real recipes offering solutions starting from application design and development, through the implementation of well-performing applications, to the details of deployment and delivering best-performance databases. Readers will learn to implement fast and scalable SQL and PL/SQL code, and choose the correct structures to store the data and access them.
Each recipe in the book is based on a script/procedure explained step-by-step, and is aimed at software developers, software and data architects, and DBAs who work with the Oracle Database.
Packt Publishing has developed and published many books on the Oracle Database, and some of the recent titles include:
- Oracle Information Integration, Migration, and Consolidation
- OCA Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I: A Real World Certification Guide (1ZO-051)
- Oracle 10g/11g Data and Database Management Utilities
- Oracle Database 11g – Underground Advice for Database Administrators
- Mastering Oracle Scheduler in Oracle 11g Databases
- And many more. All Packt’s Oracle books can be found on the Oracle books page.