Recent momentum across our customer base represents an increased industry need for simplified yet powerful, cost-effective data solutions to meet a growing number of data integration challenges.
Bob Potter, Co-founder and CEO, expressor software
Burlington, MA (PRWEB) January 24, 2012
expressor software, the leading provider of simplified data integration software, announced today continued customer adoption across industries. Eight new companies join expressor’s growing customer roster, as companies of all sizes, across all industries, recognize the benefits of expressor’s easy to use, powerful and affordable data integration software. In particular, expressor is helping healthcare organizations aggregate large amounts of patient data for medical research, migrate data off legacy vendor applications and home grown systems, as well as integrate data for optimizing marketing program spend.
New expressor customers include:
- Beyond Components - an electronics distributor for high quality electronic and electro-mechanical products.
- Brevard Physicians Network - an Independent Practice Association (IPA) consisting of approximately 300 physicians representing all medical and geographical coverage in Brevard County, Florida.
- Greystone Power Corp - a member-owned electric cooperative dedicated to providing its members with the best electric service at the lowest possible rates.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine - one of the leading medical schools in the United States, noted for innovation in education, biomedical research, clinical care delivery, and local and global community service.
- Payment America Systems - a leading provider of payment solutions to a wide range of industries.
- TASC, Inc. - a leading provider of advanced systems engineering, integration and decision-support services to the Intelligence Community, Departments of Defense and Homeland Security and civilian agencies of the federal government.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center – a comprehensive healthcare facility dedicated to patient care, research, and biomedical education.
- ZVisions LLC - an Internet applications consultancy specializing in Cloud-based solutions.
To learn more about expressor’s customers please visit http://www.expressor-software.com/about-customers.htm.
“Recent momentum across our customer base represents an increased industry need for simplified yet powerful, cost-effective data solutions to meet a growing number of data integration challenges,” said Bob Potter, CEO of expressor. “In particular, the healthcare industry, burdened by an overload of data and tasked with delivering on critical initiatives with an already strapped IT staff, realize the value of simplified data integration solutions designed to do more with fewer resources. With expressor in place, customers are empowered to spend time focusing on strategic initiatives, rather than be burdened by the time consuming task of managing data.”
expressor will be exhibiting at HIMMS Conference in Las Vegas in February 2012. Please visit the expressor events page for more information.
expressor software delivers simplified data integration software that is easy to use, powerful, and affordable. Unlike traditional approaches, expressor is powered by an innovative metadata foundation that simplifies data mapping and enables reuse to improve time-to-value. With a rapidly growing community of over 17,000 unique users, expressor is helping organizations such as SKECHERS USA, American Tower, Viverae, Western World, LABVANTAGE, and BHI Energy integrate on-premises and cloud data sources with their business critical applications. For more information visit http://www.expressor-software.com or view our community forum at http://www.expressorCommunity.com.