Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2012
IntApp, Inc., provider of the most adopted confidentiality management, time capture and application integration software products for law firms, today announced its record growth and continuing success. Presently IntApp serves over 230 customers, ranging in size from 50 to 3750 lawyers, including 63% of the 100 largest US firms as ranked by The American Lawyer.
In the past twelve months:
- IntApp added 48 new law firm customers
- IntApp licensed 73 additional products to existing law firm customers
New IntApp clients include Russell Kennedy, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, Fishburns, Wiggin, Lewis Silkin, Miles & Stockbridge, and Burr & Forman.
In 2011, IntApp also grew internal headcount by over 40%, with significant investments in R&D, client support, professional services and account management staff.
Other 2011 Achievements:
- Risk Practice – For the third straight year, an independent survey conducted by the International Legal Technology Association (ILTA) found that the overwhelming majority of law firms with 150 or more lawyers using commercial software to enforce confidentiality restrictions and ethical screens have chosen IntApp Wall Builder.
- Revenue Practice – IntApp announced the availability of IntApp Time Builder on Apple iPad and iPhone devices. IntApp and Elite also announced the expansion of a long-standing, strategic partnership. Today, Elite now offers Time Builder directly to its law firm Elite Enterprise and ELITE 3E customers.
- Integration Practice – IntApp added new capabilities to Integration Builder, expanding support for connecting cloud-based applications with on-premise software. Customers can now also take advantage of new licensing configurations, including project and application-specific licenses that make it easier for IT organizations to adopt the platform and show quick return on investment.
“We experienced significant growth in 2011, as law firms continue to overwhelming select IntApp products to address their confidentiality management, time management and application integration challenges,” said Dan Tacone, President, IntApp. “We’re excited to support the success of existing and new customers in 2012.”
IntApp provides software products and services that enable law firms to achieve competitive advantage by exceeding client compliance requirements, increasing revenue, and reducing operational costs. IntApp’s three practice groups (Revenue, Risk and Integration) focus on understanding existing pressures and emerging trends, and translate this knowledge into products and best practices. IntApp products are the most adopted in their respective categories - Time Builder for time capture, Wall Builder for ethical screen and client confidentiality management, and Integration Builder for application integration and master data management. IntApp serves over 230 customers, is endorsed by major software vendors across all categories, and has cultivated a vibrant partner community. For more information, visit: http://www.intapp.com.
“IntApp,” “Time Builder,” “Wall Builder,” and “Integration Builder” are trademarks of IntApp, Inc. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
# # #