San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 25, 2012
GoodData, the world’s fastest-growing cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI) platform, today announced the company achieved over 600% year-over-year revenue growth in 2011. More than 11,000 business users now rely on GoodData operational dashboards, with over 50 large enterprise organizations moving to GoodData in Q4 alone.
“GoodData customers are at the forefront of a business revolution,” explained Roman Stanek, founder and CEO of GoodData. “Instead of getting buried by data, our customers harness data to drive great performance. GoodData delivers the information businesses have been searching for—quickly and without an army of analysts.”
In addition to breakneck customer and revenue growth, the company attracted $15 million in new venture financing to fuel its expansion. Andreessen Horowitz led the company’s most recent round along with existing investors: General Catalyst Partners, Fidelity Growth Partners and Windcrest Partners. The company added two key new members to its board: John O’Farrell, a general partner at Andreessen Horowitz; and Dave Girouard; vice president, apps and president, enterprise at Google. Capital raised now totals $28.5 million.
“2011 was a hockey stick year for GoodData user adoption and revenue growth,” said Stephane Panier, chief financial officer of GoodData. “We experienced an unprecedented ten-fold increase in Powered by GoodData partnerships, a four-fold increase in the number of direct customers, and strong renewals and upgrades from existing customers.”
To keep pace with explosive customer demand and support global customers, GoodData opened offices around the world. In addition to the company’s worldwide headquarters in San Francisco, new locations include: New York, Boston, Portland (Oregon), and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam).
GoodData 2011 momentum highlights:
Game-Changing User Adoption:
- GoodData users created over 13 million business-critical reports in GoodData.
- Number of active business users grew by over 800% year-over-year.
- GoodData is the source of truth for over 5,000 dashboards.
Relentless Commitment to Agile Product Development and Operational Excellence:
- GoodData delivered over 20 new releases in 2011.
- Key releases included enhanced UI, reporting, dashboards, charting, and expanded API capabilities.
- GoodData customers experienced over 99% uptime.
Direct Customer Wins:
- Industry leaders in the high technology, ecommerce, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), and financial services industries adopted GoodData faster than any other Business Intelligence technology platform.
- Key customer wins include Carbonite, Living Social, Pandora, Time Warner Cable, and Zinch.
GoodData Embedded in More Solutions (Powered by GoodData):
- Market changers, including Coupa, Pardot, Genius, Compare Networks, Twilio, and Demandware, choose GoodData to power vital reporting, data visualization, and analytics.
GoodData is a disruptive, cloud-based enterprise platform for business intelligence. The GoodData technology is intuitive, secure and fast. It helps convert big data into profitable insights and strategies for business executives. GoodData is trusted by companies like Enterasys, Capgemini, and Software AG, and embedded into offerings from cloud innovators like Zendesk, Get Satisfaction and Pardot. Headquartered in San Francisco, GoodData is privately held and backed by leading venture capital firms, including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Fidelity Growth Partners and Windcrest Partners.