Visit Delafield for a spa weekend getaway and be reenergized during the gray days of winter. Make a reservation at one of Delafield’s hotels...
Delafield, Wisconsin (PRWEB) January 26, 2012
Visit Delafield for a spa weekend getaway and be reenergized during the gray days of winter. Make a reservation at one of Delafield’s hotels, and make plans to refresh the mind and the body at one of the city’s plush spas. This getaway is perfect for a romantic escape for two over Valentine’s Day, a fun Girls’ Weekend, or relaxing corporate gift. Appointments can be booked for a full day of treatments that cater to you, or pick and choose from a menu of services, including:
- Massage: Swedish, aromatherapy, deep tissue, sports, warm stones, full body and express massages, using natural plant essentials.
- Healing body therapies: Facials, peels, body wraps, sugar scrubs, mud treatments, and body polishes rejuvenate your skin and are healthy preventative therapies that nourish, detoxify, and comfort using botanical seeds, oils, and plant extracts.
- Manicures, pedicures, makeup, hair styling and color treatments
To book an appointment:
- Anton’s Salon and M Spa, 262-646-9888
- Craig Berns Salon Spa, 262-646-7406
- The Delafield Hotel features in-room massage options – Named to the National Geographic Traveler 2009 Stay List, 800-594-8772
- Massage Envy, 262-646-6369
Shopping, dining, and more
Just 53 miles east of Madison and 25 miles west of Milwaukee, Delafield is set amid “Lake Country,” an area of pristine lakes and rolling terrain that offers gorgeous vistas and excellent cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice fishing, and snowmobiling.
Delafield is also home to a historic Williamsburg-styled downtown, vibrant shopping districts, and dozens of delicious local restaurants.
At the end of the day, retreat to one of Delafield’s comfortable hotels, all of which span a variety of amenities and price ranges. Choose from the luxurious and upscale Delafield Hotel, popular chains like the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites and La Quinta Inn & Suites, or the locally owned Country Pride Inn.
About the City of Delafield:
Delafield is a vibrant Wisconsin city, nestled in-between Milwaukee and Madison and is set among the tranquil waters and rolling hills of Waukesha County’s “Lake Country."