Venio FPR™ 3.5 is our most ambitious product to date.
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) January 26, 2012
Over 50 exciting updates and additions have been included in this latest release of Venio FPR™. Version 3.5 is being unveiled at LegalTech, http://www.legaltechshow.com, January 30-Februrary 1, 2012 in New York City.
Some of Venio FPR™ 3.5’s highlights include:
- New Statistical Sampling Module – Allows users to create random statistical samples of any criteria that they’re looking to sample including tagged information, search results, & custodian information!
- New Distributed Search Capability – Allows users to receive search results on large data sets exponentially faster than ever before!
- Revamped Security – A customizable group based security structure allowing admins to create flexible roles and rights within a Venio project!
- New Foldering Capability – Allows users to use an MS Windows like capability to organize projects in various folders!
- Updated Viewer – Added to the web interface to allow for multiple monitor support. It will automatically synch up across multiple screens!
Chris Jurkiewicz, Co-Founder of Venio Systems, said “Venio FPR™ 3.5 is our most ambitious product to date. Our users have always expressed their satisfaction with our product, but we, if I may borrow a line from Chef Emeril Lagasse, wanted to ‘Kick it up a notch!’ Version 3.5 has ‘kicked it up’ and then some.”
The major release of Venio FPR™ 3.5 is slated for LegalTech in Venio’s booth #1316 this January, but if companies want a preview, interested parties should contact Chris Jurkiewicz at chris(at)veniosystems(dot)com or 1.888.666.4476, for a demo and more information.
About Venio Systems
Venio Systems, based in Fairfax, Virginia, is a team of innovators and developers with 20 years of combined experience in providing eDiscovery/eDisclosure solutions. Venio Systems addressed the industry’s lack of a true first-pass review and early case assessment application by creating Venio FPR™ to provide law firms, corporations and government entities the ability to gain a comprehensive picture of their data set at the front-end; thereby, saving precious time and money on the back-end. Venio Systems remains on the forefront of innovation to provide solutions anyone can use. For more information, visit http://www.veniosystems.com.
Press Contact Chris Jurkiewicz, chris(at)veniosystems(dot)com 1.888.666.4476