Grand Rapids, MI (PRWEB) January 26, 2012
Foremost Insurance Group announces their enhanced Auto program is now available in Illinois. The Foremost® program features more competitive rates, new discounts, increased coverage options and improved online processing features that make quoting and binding auto policies easier.
The Foremost Auto program now features the following upgrades:
- A Continuous Insurance discount based on length of time an insured was with their most recent insurer.
- Accident Forgiveness for accidents with Foremost where the total payout is less than $500.
- Dynamite Deductible™ reduces a customer’s deductible by $50 each time the policy renews with Foremost.
- The option to “Go Paperless” for customers who agree to receive the policy and billing documents via a valid email address.
- Online enhancements including an improved web rater, new Vehicle and Ownership questions to help get more accurate quotes and rates, enhanced help text on IAProducers.com, and VIN Pre-Fill at the beginning of the quoting process.
“The technological enhancements that come with this launch make the quoting and binding process even easier,” commented Bob Sadler, senior vice president of Independent Agency Operations. “In addition, the program now offers new, competitive coverages and discount options to help agencies tailor the policies for their customers.”
To learn more about Foremost products or share feedback, visit http://www.Foremost.com, our Facebook page at http://www.Facebook.com/ForemostInsurance or our Twitter page at http://www.Twitter.com/Foremost.
A part of the Farmers Insurance Group of Companies®, Foremost Insurance Group ("Foremost") has been a leader in personal lines insurance since 1952. Foremost is headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan. Farmers is a trade name and may refer to Farmers Group, Inc. or the Farmers Exchanges, as the case may be. Farmers Group, Inc., a management and holding company, along with its subsidiaries, is wholly owned by the Zurich Financial Services Group. The Farmers Exchanges are three reciprocal insurers (Farmers Insurance Exchange, Fire Insurance Exchange and Truck Insurance Exchange), including their subsidiaries and affiliates, owned by their policyholders, and managed by Farmers Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries. For information about Farmers, visit http://www.Farmers.com.
# # #