Houston, TX (PRWEB) January 27, 2012
eDiscovery leader CloudNine Discovery™, today announces that it will be previewing OnDemand® Version 11 at LegalTech® next week in New York City (booth#1521). OnDemand is the company’s cloud-based online review tool, and Version 11 includes several new capabilities and enhancements. Version 11 will be formally released in beta on March 1. Most notable among the updates are release of a brand new review set assignment module to enable clients to administer their own reviews and an enhanced, intuitive search interface to facilitate advanced searching capabilities such as stemming, synonym and fuzzy searching.
Brad Jenkins, CEO of CloudNine Discovery, remarked, “We continue to be on the leading edge of eDiscovery by leveraging thoughtful client feedback in our new features. These new enhancements to OnDemand support our mission to simplify the discovery process through innovative technology and to continue the reputation of OnDemand as the leader in self-service, online eDiscovery review. We are proud of this new slate of features and look forward to previewing this technology at LegalTech.”
OnDemand 11 Highlights Include:
New Review Set Assignment Module
- Create review sets of documents, customize available fields and assign reviewers
- Automate the tracking of review progress with full auditing of each review action
- Automate the reassignment of remaining review documents to keep workloads balanced
- Reports with charts and graphics to track overall and per user review progress
Enhanced Search Interface
- Controls to facilitate advanced searching capabilities, such as stemming, synonym and fuzzy searching.
- Revamped interface for easier modification of metadata search criteria
- Improved navigation through search hits for quicker review of responsive terms
Other Interface Enhancements
- Updated icons for a fresher, more intuitive interface
- Collapse document list toggle capability to view documents full screen
- Quick Search icon for a one-click “quick search” to find similar documents
For more information about OnDemand, visit: http://www.cloudninediscovery.com/ondemand.aspx
About CloudNine Discovery
CloudNine Discovery™ (formerly Trial Solutions) is the leader in combining self-service OnDemand® access with managed hosting and cloud storage for the legal community. The Houston-based company developed OnDemand, an online eDiscovery review application which is currently used by over fifty of the top 250 law firms, and also offers FirstPass®, an early case assessment and first-pass review application. Both applications are offered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) without user fees, where CloudNine Discovery licenses the applications to customers for use and provides access via the Internet.
CloudNine Discovery has over 100 authorized resellers servicing 90 metropolitan areas throughout the United States and Canada. The company’s blog, eDiscovery Daily (http://www.ediscoverydaily.com) is a trusted source of information in the legal industry. Follow us on Twitter @Cloud9Discovery. For more information about CloudNine Discovery and OnDemand, please visit http://www.CloudNineDiscovery.com.