This is another example of the great service and support our people provide our clients as we work with them to bolster their revenue while creating U.S.-based jobs.
Chapel Hill, N.C. (PRWEB) January 26, 2012
American Support has been named a finalist for nine Stevie Awards for Customer Support and Sales.
“This is a tremendous recognition for American Support and our people,” said company President and CEO Matt Zemon. “This is another example of the great service and support our people provide our clients as we work with them to bolster their revenue while creating U.S.-based jobs.”
American Support was named a finalist in the following categories:
- Contact Center of the Year (over 100 seats)
- Sales Outsourcing Provider of the Year
- Telesales Team of the Year
- Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year
- Customer Service Leader of the Year - Mary Celle
- Customer Service Manager of the Year - Bracken Mayes
- Customer Service Manager of the Year - Justin Szymakowski
- Customer Service Contact Center Professional of the Year - Valerie Evensen
- Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year - Glenn Sullivan
Winners will be announced during an awards gala on Feb. 27 in Las Vegas.
About American Support (http://www.americansupport.com)
American Support focuses on growing revenue and subscribers for our clients. We strive to help our customers succeed by operating efficiently, consistently and with excellent customer service, making lives better for our clients, employees, investors and families. And we do all this while maintaining a commitment to creating jobs in the U.S.
From coast to coast, many of America’s largest companies trust American Support with their customers.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about The Stevie Awards at http://www.stevieawards.com.