London, UK (PRWEB) January 26, 2012
The biometrics market in India is one of the fastest growing segments and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 42.4% from 2010 to 2014, driven by the mushrooming of large-scale government projects, increasing public awareness, and escalating security concerns. Central and state governments have already initiated biometric projects to enable faster verification and more accurate identification processes. However, lack of unified standards could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
New research report “Biometrics Market in India 2010–2014” worked out by Infiniti Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Biometrics Market in India 2010–2014
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 1,500
The focus of the report is the Indian biometric market along with its growth prospects in the upcoming years.
Key vendors discussed in the report include Sagem Morpho Securities Pvt Ltd, Suprema Inc., and Nippon Electric Company (NEC) Corp.
Key Questions Answered:
- What will the market size be in 2014 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
01. Executive Summary
03. Market Coverage
04. Market Landscape
05. Market Growth Drivers
06. Market Challenges
07. Market Trends
08. Vendor Landscape
09. Key Vendor Analysis
09.1 Sagem Morpho Securities Pvt Ltd.
09.2 Suprema Inc.
09.3 NEC India Pvt. Ltd.
09.4 enterprise Software Solutions Labs (eSSL)
09.5 4G Identity Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
09.6 HCL Security Ltd.
10. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Biometrics Market in India 2010–2014 (US$ million)
Exhibit 2: Biometrics Market in India by Vertical Segmentation 2010
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Infiniti Research page.