Cobblestone is a community of beautifully crafted energy efficient new homes, in a quaint Meriden neighborhood, with an easy commute to any part of Connecticut.
Wallingford, CT (PRWEB) January 27, 2012
Sunwood Development Corp announces today that it has entered into the final stage of development for the Cobblestone neighborhood in Meriden, CT with just six lots and one quick delivery model home remaining.
With prices starting at $269,900, Cobblestone is a community of beautifully crafted energy efficient new homes, in a quaint Meriden neighborhood, with an easy commute to any part of Connecticut. The home sites are one-quarter to one-half acre in size and are located in a convenient east side setting.
Cobblestone homes are on a new, low-traffic street with access to open space that will be permanently preserved. Sunwood Development offers many home styles in Cobblestone ranging in size from 1,400 square feet to 2,600 square feet. Each home has either 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and comes with the Sunwood Development exclusive 2 Year Home Warranty. Home owners keep cool in the summer with central air conditioning and stay warm in the winter with our two zone natural gas energy efficient heating system.
Highlights of the Cobblestone neighborhood
- Convenient location with easy access to I-91, 691, I-84, the Merritt Parkway & Route 9
- Energy efficient 2 zone, gas forced warm air heat & air conditioning systems for lower utility costs
- Harvey brand vinyl windows with Low-E glass
- Kitchen cabinets & bathroom vanities in your choice of maple or oak
- City water & sewer, natural gas, underground electrical service
- Two car attached garage with automatic door opener and remote
- Fully applianced kitchens
- Low maintenance vinyl siding
About Sunwood Development
Founded in 1985, Sunwood Development is a Connecticut new home builder and remodeler with the goal to build homes, additions and neighborhoods with the utmost in value through quality design and solid construction. With the addition of Sonoma Woods, Sunwood Development currently has three communities in Connecticut; Cobblestone in Meriden, the Willows in Wallingford and Sonoma Woods in Middletown.
Contact Bob Wiedenmann for more information at 203-269-0325 or visit http://www.sunwooddevelopment.com