The EnvisionIT Legal solutions aim to help law firms and departments of all sizes ‘envision’ how they can work smarter and more efficiently with managed services and integrated solutions designed for their specific business requirements.
Ramsey, N.J. (PRWEB) January 27, 2012
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. (Konica Minolta), today announced its participation in LegalTech® New York 2012, January 30 – February 1 at the Hilton New York. Exhibiting in Booth #500, Konica Minolta will showcase its EnvisionIT Legal solutions and services designed to streamline legal data and records management. EnvisionIT Legal features Managed Print Services, Managed IT Services, integrated solutions, professional services, hardware and support, all under a single platform.
During LegalTech the following services, solutions and hardware will be on display at Konica Minolta Booth #500:
- IT Services for Legal – Konica Minolta offers IT Services through its All Covered division and provides end-to-end technology solutions to law firms across the country. These solutions include printing, scanning, IT Services and Support as well as the implementation, integration and customization of legal specific applications such as case management, collaboration, document management and content management. Konica Minolta excels in consulting with firms on ways to streamline workflows, manage documents more effectively, while offering scalable solutions for small to large law firms.
- Dispatcher Phoenix Legal – Raising the bar in document handling speed and simplicity, this Konica Minolta solution lets users accomplish the following tasks: route scanned documents automatically from bizhub MFPs or bizhub PRO production printers; use OCR to convert files to PDF formats (including PDF/a) for searchable text; automate the process of adding Bates stamps, watermarks, multi-line annotations, and notes; and automatically redact or highlight information using intelligent technology. With the Workflow Builder, rules-based workflows can be customized with drag-and-drop simplicity, and unique LiveFlo technology gives real-time views of workflow to identify bottlenecks and speed distribution.
- eCopy ShareScan V5 – Embedded directly on Konica Minolta bizhub multifunctional products (MFP), eCopy ShareScan software allows for a wide range of secure document scanning processes with seamless integration into business applications that support automated workflows helping law offices and departments reduce the costs of document management, comply with e-filing requirements, enable e-discovery of offline documents, recover client-billable scanning expense and protect information privacy.
- bizhub C652DS – Ideal for any legal setting, the bizhub C652DS MFP offers dual scan capabilities, prints and copies at speeds up to 65 ppm B&W and 50 ppm color and includes advanced finishing options that will keep your law firm or department ahead of the competition.
- PageScope Mobile – A secure mobile printing app that connects the award-winning line of bizhub MFPs via a wireless LAN connection with the suite of Apple products.
“The EnvisionIT Legal solutions aim to help law firms and departments of all sizes ‘envision’ how they can work smarter and more efficiently with managed services and integrated solutions designed for their specific business requirements,” said Sam Errigo, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence Services, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. “Show attendees will see why the top law firms count on Konica Minolta solutions and services to streamline legal data and records management in a secure way to achieve immediate results.”
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is a leader in advanced document management technologies and Managed IT Services for the desktop to the print shop. For the fourth consecutive year, Konica Minolta was recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys. BLI has named Konica Minolta 2012 “Document Imaging Solutions Line of the Year” and “A3 MFP Line of the Year” award winner for the company’s solution portfolio and award-winning line of bizhub Multifunctional Products. For more information, please visit http://www.CountOnKonicaMinolta.com and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook (@Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A), YouTube (@KonicaMinoltaUS), and Twitter (@KonicaMinoltaUS).
Konica Minolta Contact
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
Konica Minolta is a trademark of Konica Minolta Holdings, Inc. bizhub is a registered trademark of Konica Minolta Business Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.