We saved money everyday we were in New York plus we were able to do a lot more than we budgeted for because of our Discount Card!
New York, NY (PRWEB) January 27, 2012
Whether visiting New York City for a family vacation, to attend an international trade show, to enjoy a major sporting event or concert at Madison Square Garden, travelers have another reason to choose The Milford – A Times Square Hotel.
The Milford - A New York Hotel is celebrating their newly renovated Guest Rooms by announcing their New York Dine & Play Discount Card Offer - a $25.00 Value - Free to all Guests booking their reservations under this offer before March 1, 2012 – 1 Card per room.
Guests simply present their New York Dine & Play Card to any of the over 100 participating New York Restaurants, Lounges, Attractions, Retailers, NY City Tours, Broadway Shows and more. Guests will receive instant discounts of 10% - 50% off their entire bill.
Guests can easily save over $100.00 every day and double their money back with just one use. Each New York Dine & Play Card can be applied to up to 4 people and is valid for 30 days from first use.
The Milford Plaza Hotel is undergoing an extensive $140 million renovation including all new Guest Rooms and Suites, Fitness Center, Lobby Bar & Lounge and more. Upon completion this historic New York Hotel will be reintroduced to the world as, 'The Milford.'
View more details about The Milford's Renovation.
View more details about The Milford's new Guest Rooms.
The Milford is located in the heart of NYC’s Theater District and just blocks from NYC’s Neighborhoods’ - SOHO, Greenwich Village, Tribeca, the East Village, Chinatown and Little Italy.
The Milford is close to NYC's most popular Activities & Attractions; Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, Carnegie Hall, MOMA, Madison Square Garden, Penn Station, Garment District, Diamond District, Central Park, Jacob Javits Convention Center and City Tours, Night Clubs, Restaurants and Shopping.
The Milford's Website features valuable tools to help NYC Travelers make the most of planning their trip to New York City and Manhattan including:
- Hotel and NYC Photo Tour: This Interactive Tool features animated Images, Graphics and Text to present some of this NYC Hotel’s features and points of interest around Manhattan and NYC.
- Things to Do in New York: The Milford's Website features an extensive list of New York Activities and New York Attractions.
- New York Restaurant Guide: Great food is a big part of any Vacation to New York City. The Milford has created a Manhattan Restaurant Guide that includes the Top 25 Restaurants in Manhattan.
- What’s New & NYC Articles: The Milford's Website features a ‘What’s New & NYC Articles’ section that features interesting NYC Articles, such as; ‘Everything Unique NYC,’ ‘NYC Trade Shows,’ ‘Times Square Visitors Guide,’ and many more.
- Receive Exclusive Offers: Visitors to The Milford's Website can click on the ‘Receive Special Offers & Travel Tips’ Graphic Ad and simply provide their name and email address to receive future, exclusive Special Offers from The Milford.
About The Milford - A New York Hotel:
The Milford - A New York Hotel is located in the heart of New York City, surrounded by Times Square, the Broadway Theater district, New York Restaurants and NY Nightclubs, the subway, New York Shopping and New York City Tours.
This historic New York Hotel is undergoing an extensive $140 million renovation to include each of their 1,300 Guest Rooms and Guest Suites, Lounge, Fitness Room, Lobby area and all common areas of the Hotel.
This Times Square Hotel is perfectly located near all the New York Activities and New York Attractions that brings visitors to New York from all the world over; Jacob Javits Convention Center, the Financial District, Madison Square Garden, MOMA, Central Park, the Rockefeller Center, Greenwich Village, and much more is within minutes by walk or ride. Come see the best of New York and stay at The Milford Hotel – the favored destination for a Times Square Hotel.