"GGO is challenging the industry to think differently about about value and efficiency in delivery of services."
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) January 27, 2012
Gallivan, Gallivan and O’Melia (GGO, LLC), the e-discovery experts driving the move toward accessible, affordable e-discovery solutions, announced today a new fixed-fee, rapid response ESI processing service. The Review-Ready service allows law firms and e-discovery teams to eliminate the budget uncertainty inherent in volume-based pricing, and realize savings of 50% or more over the typical per-GB fees charged by conventional providers.
The Review-Ready process is all-inclusive, from receipt of collected data to delivery of a complete load file in a format ready for immediate loading to any document review platform. Complete processing includes:
- Inspect: Initial assessment of collected data
- Process: normalize and organize over 500 types of collected data
- De-NIST: Remove system, OS and other non-data content
- Triage: Resolve challenges posed by encrypted, password protected or corrupt files
- Index: Organizes content for optimal search in the review phase
- Filter: Apply search terms and filters, report results
- Load File: compatible with any e-discovery review application
Review-Ready fixed fee pricing is based on the size of the collection. A forensically sound collection of 1-10 GB of ESI is processed at a fixed fee of $1000. A larger collection, ranging from 10 to 100 GB, carries a fixed fee of $2000, or as little as $20 per GB. A conventional provider charging volume-based fee of $200 per GB would bill $20,000 for the same 100 GB, or ten times the cost of the fixed-fee service provided by GGO.
Processing is handled on the Digital WarRoom platform, a high-performance engine designed and refined by the GGO team over 12 years of e-discovery consulting and hosting for law firm and corporate clients. “We own the technology, so we can compete effectively at prices lower than most vendors can afford to offer”, said Bill Gallivan, managing director at GGO. “Beyond providing excellent service, our mission at GGO is to challenge the industry to think differently about value and efficiency in delivery of services. High quality e-discovery solutions should be accessible, affordable, and easy to use for all legal professionals.”
The new Review-Ready service is available now through all GGO operations centers across North America.
About Digital WarRoom
The Digital WarRoom e-discovery platform provides law firms, corporate legal and e-discovery teams with complete ESI processing, document review and production in a single application, without traditional high-cost volume-based processing fees.
Gallivan Gallivan & O’Melia created the Digital WarRoom technology for in-house use by solo attorneys, corporations and law firms to address document processing, review and production in matters of all sizes. Products include:
- Digital WarRoom Pro, the first PC based product for e-discovery, allowing an individually licensed user to conduct complete e-discovery on a Windows computer, and
- Digital WarRoom WorkGroup, a client-server application that allows corporate IT, in-house legal, or law firm e-discovery practitioners to manage e-discovery case data processing, document review and production without high priced volume-based processing.
- Digital WarRoom Remote hosted e-discovery, a full-service hosted platform designed for distributed and virtual team access to case data.
The Digital WarRoom platform is unique in its ability to create and save case data in a portable form. A case database created on any Digital WarRoom product can move seamlessly to any other Digital WarRoom product, with all attorney work product preserved. This unmatched flexibility allows organizations to cost effectively handle an entire portfolio of matters in-house, while retaining the option for full-service hosted review on larger, complex and global matters.
Since its inception in 2002, GGO (Gallivan Gallivan & O’Melia LLC) has successfully completed over 3000 complex e-discovery matters. In 2011, GGO introduced the Digital WarRoom® line of software products, spanning the entire e-discovery lifecycle from capture through processing, review, and production. Customized services include M&A target data preservation and internal data mining and investigations. Headquartered in Seattle, GGO offices are located in New York, Santa Clara, San Francisco, Dallas, Los Angeles, and serves all metropolitan markets in North America. Leading global corporations, Fortune 1000 companies, Am Law 100 law firms, and government agencies, including the Library of Congress, rely on GGO for robust technology and personalized service. To learn more about GGO, visit http://www.digitalwarroom.com
# # #