With the substantial growth BioConference Live experienced in 2011, we are excited to see how this year delivers - said Managing Director Greg Cruikshank
Yorba Linda, CA (PRWEB) January 31, 2012
BioConference Live, the world's largest producer of online-only conferences focused on the Life Sciences, Clinical Diagnostics, and Laboratory Animal Sciences community is produced by LabRoots. LabRoots is the leading scientific social networking website on the internet. BioConference Live brings together research scientists, medical experts, clinicians, veterinarians, and professionals from around the world, all exclusively online.
These virtual conferences offer an amazing opportunity as they are free to participants, and there is no out-of-pocket expenses for travel. However, participants will still benefit from interacting with a global community of like-minded colleagues, without leaving the comfort of their office or home.
Conference participants will be able to:
- Search and attend keynote and panel presentations of their choice
- Have their questions answered in real-time by experts via live videos
- Receive Free Continuing Education Credits
- Chat live with peers within the networking lounge
- Browse a virtual exhibit floor for solution providers
No crowded airports, delayed flights or expensive hotel rooms, but still the look and feel of a first-rate conference with world renowned experts. Participants also benefit from the fact that experts and vendors are more accessible, no more waiting in line to speak to someone, only to have them leave before your questions can be answered. Think it is too good to be true? Checkout the venue and become a believer.
2012 Schedule of Events:
- Laboratory Animal Sciences February 15-16, 2012. Topics include: Housing & Welfare, Enrichment, Environment, Anesthesia, Drugs & Vaccines, Breeding, and more.
- Clinical Diagnostics May 23-24, 2012. Topics include: Cardiology, Infectious Disease, Oncology, Diabetes, Vitamin D, Allergy, Molecular Diagnostics, Clinical Chemistry, Laboratory Testing, Automation, Point of Care, Nutrition, Hematology, and more.
- Life Sciences September 12-13, 2012. Topics include: Genetics & Genomics, Proteomics, Neuroscience, Drug Discovery, Cancer Research, Microbiology, Cell Biology, Automation, Informatics, Personalized Medicine, and much more.
To learn more about each conference and register go to BioConferenceLive.com
Interested in presenting, contact Abstracts(at)BioConferenceLive(dot)com or call (714) 269-2986.
Interested in sponsoring, contact Sponsors(at)BioConferenceLive(dot)com or call (714) 926-6384.
LabRoots is a social networking utility designed to network the scientific and medical community based on individual scientific experience, discipline, and aptitude. LabRoots is relevant for all scientists including those within the fields of Life Science, Clinical Diagnostics, Healthcare, Environmental Science, Space Science, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering and Computer Science.
BioConference Live are trademarks of LabRoots, Inc. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.
Press Contact: Greg Cruikshank, press(at)BioConferenceLive(dot)com, 714-926-6384.