"We’ve worked closely with customers and partners to define and deliver a comprehensive matter-centric email and document management solution, regardless of device," says Trevor Dyck, Director of Product Management, Colligo.
LegalTech, New York (PRWEB) January 30, 2012
Colligo Networks, the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint, today announced the Colligo Legal Pack, a SharePoint-based bundle specifically designed for law firms and legal departments deploying SharePoint as a client/matter-centric legal document management system (DMS). The Legal Pack builds on Colligo’s award-winning SharePoint apps and administration tools, adding legal-specific features, integrations, and SharePoint configurations.
“Many law firms and legal department are interested in leveraging their existing investment in SharePoint as the foundation of their legal DMS,” says Trevor Dyck, Director of Product Management at Colligo Networks. “The Colligo Legal Pack has been driven by our legal customers who looked to Colligo for an integrated solution that solves many of the issues they encounter in deploying SharePoint, including seamless email management and support for mobile devices such as Apple iPads. We’ve worked closely with customers and partners to define and deliver a comprehensive matter-centric email and document management solution, regardless of device.”
The Colligo Legal Pack includes:
- Colligo Email Manager – Email management using Outlook and SharePoint
- Colligo File Manager – Document management for SharePoint using Windows Explorer, allowing use of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and other familiar legal applications
- Colligo Briefcase – Enterprise-class SharePoint app for Apple iPad with industry-leading security features
- Colligo Administrator – Server-based application for the configuration and management of Colligo’s desktop and mobile applications
Delivered via Colligo and Colligo’s legal industry partners, the Colligo Legal Pack provides:
- SharePoint site design and client/matter provisioning with legal-specific taxonomy
- Metadata-based navigation and content filtering
- SharePoint 2010 retention and disposition capabilities, based on practice area and document type
- Automatic marking of emails that have been filed to SharePoint
- Predictive filing that suggests client/matter locations to streamline filing email and documents
- SharePoint document IDs embedded into document footers to facilitate identification and organization
- Integration with Legal Financial Practice Management Systems (FPMS)
The Colligo Legal Pack is currently in private beta. Law firms and legal departments interested in the Colligo Legal Pack can register for inclusion in the beta program now, at http://www.colligo.com/legalpack
About Colligo Networks
Colligo Networks is the leader in email and document management solutions for Microsoft SharePoint. Enterprises that use SharePoint rely on Colligo’s award-winning solution suite to improve collaboration, increase productivity, and mitigate corporate risk. Featuring seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook and Windows Explorer, Colligo drives SharePoint adoption by making it easy to tag, find, store, and share SharePoint content in familiar ways, regardless of device, connectivity, or storage location. Colligo Contributor is used by over 4800 organizations in 55 countries, with Global 500 customers including Microsoft, Kraft Foods, General Motors, and Siemens. Colligo Networks is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information, please visit http://www.colligo.com
Colligo, Colligo Briefcase, Colligo Email Manager, and Colligo Administrator are trademarks of Colligo Networks, Inc. All other corporate names and / or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.