This has been a tremendous year for bTrade as we have achieved strong financial results and great success in all elements of our business, notes Steve Zapata, President and CEO of bTrade.
Glendale, CA (PRWEB) January 31, 2012
bTrade LLC, a leading developer of secure and managed file transfer technology solutions, today announced increased revenues year-over-year and significant net income increases for the year ending December 31, 2011.
2011 Financial Highlights include:
- 13% revenue growth in 2011 over 2010
- 31% increase in Net Income in 2011 over 2010
- Achieved the high end of Adjusted EBITDA which is up 8% over 2010
- Strong and increased recurring revenue streams
- Continued strong and increasing Cash position over 2010
- Bank debt related to the acquisition of bTrade in 2008 is retired seven years early
- June 2011- Significant enhancements to both the TD and bTrade Secure solution lines brought additional security and visibility features, along with improved workflow tools, to both enterprise and SMB customers. This continued to further our position as the trusted source for secure and managed file transfer technology designed to handle business–critical data at-rest and in-motion.
- July 2011- bTrade moved headquarters to a new location in Glendale, California. The new Class A offices are best-of-breed in terms of location and amenities and will handle bTrade’s continued growth in the years to come.
- September 2011, bTrade strengthened its presence in the Pharmaceutical sector with the announcement that European software and services vendor, PHARMSOFT, chose bTrade Secure as a gateway for sending secure and encrypted reporting of adverse drug reactions data.
- Increased sales momentum in both the US and Europe for new customers and the further expansion of bTrade solutions by several customers across their enterprise.
“This has been a tremendous year for bTrade as we have achieved strong financial results and great success in all elements of our business”, notes Steve Zapata, President and CEO of bTrade. “Our momentum in 2011 and our customers, continue to validate our fundamental strategy and vision for bTrade solution and services. Looking ahead, I am confident with bTrade’s strong financial position that we will continue to scale our organization to support our solutions and to deliver a premier customer experience. We intend to add significant headcount to the company in the upcoming year to accommodate our increasing growth. We will continue to be innovative and competitive in assisting our customers with their many business requirements in the Managed File Transfer arena.”
bTrade develops secure file transfer technology solutions for enterprises that share sensitive data across applications and organizations, and face complex security and compliance mandates. Thousands of customers depend on bTrade solutions to gain control and oversight of the movement of critical corporate data to facilitate data growth, reduce security risk, and improve IT and business efficiency. bTrade was founded in 1990 and is led by eBusiness visionaries who have delivered industry-leading business integration solutions to thousands of enterprise customers worldwide. bTrade is privately held and profitable with its global headquarters located in Glendale, CA USA.
For more information on bTrade’s solutions and services, please visit bTrade.com