San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2012
WorkSimple (http://www.getworksimple.com), the creator of an intuitive Social Performance platform known as Social Goals, today released visual Focus Boards, Focus Profiles and Focus Detail. This first-to-market feature is now available on WorkSimple Team and Company editions, offering a visual dashboard that displays a snapshot of all goal activity aligned to team or company focus.
The latest release of WorkSimple’s Social Performance platform makes way for extensive feedback from internal stakeholders and offers new tools for employees to engage around company priorities. Focus Boards help employees and management clearly see all goals under a specific Focus and the social engagement around that Focus. It’s a lightweight means of setting direction for your company—visually—and coaching employees to create the right goals.
“More companies are adopting Social Performance technologies, but most platforms are still stuck on complex, cascading goal paradigms that don’t align with the realities of the workday and don’t get adopted. Focus Boards offer smart visualization capabilities, clearly mapping the vision, mission and direction of the company and its teams,” said Morgan Norman, co-founder and CEO of WorkSimple.
A Central Focus Hub
Think of Focus Boards as a hub for employees—and the Social Goals as spokes. Focus Boards help jumpstart goal creation and allow all team members to quickly view each Focus and its associated Social Goals. Focus Boards serve as a guiding light, of sorts, for employees, helping them catch the vision and focus on the priorities at hand. Focus Boards help management monitor progress and identify challenges. But, most importantly, Focus Boards empower employees create goals on their own.
Focus Boards remove the complexity of setting team and company objectives by making the process visual. A visual display makes it painless for managers to set direction while still giving employees the autonomy to create their own Social Goals under a specific objective. With Focus Boards, managers can set a direction for the staff within five minutes. No heavy goal setting meetings. No big off-sites. It’s designed to be simple for employees and managers.
"WorkSimple’s mission has always been to help employees engage around business direction. Focus Boards, Focus Profiles and Focus Details help companies drive engagement—and results—at even higher levels,” said Ben Moore, co-founder and CTO of WorkSimple. “Management can communicate a new company or team Focus in minutes, thus alerting everyone in real-time as old priorities shift and new priorities arise. WorkSimple is showing that Human Capital Management software can be used, loved, and adopted by every worker.”
Focus Boards were developed with an understanding that performance and engagement is not just for Human Resources. With Focus Boards, individual contributors and business managers have the exact same view of progress toward corporate priorities in an intuitive visual dashboard. Focus Boards can be built around various priorities, such as EMEA Market Penetration, Increasing Conversion Rates, Driving User Adoption, Product Launch, Customer Retention, Partner Productivity, and so on.
WorkSimple Focus Board release notes:
The latest version of WorkSimple’s Social Performance platform offers Company and Team Focus Boards, as well as Focus Profile and Focus Detail.
● Company Focus Boards: A full-screen visual board that maximizes your insight into company and team direction. In a single view, users can see and track all company Focuses, teams that support the Focus, and coworkers that have contributed to the Focus.
● Team Focus Boards: A visual board that offers an easy-to-use, intuitive interface for managers and employees to communicate around what has been accomplished—and what still needs to be completed. Team Focus Boards keep the team in sync and engaged on the mission, vision and direction.
● Focus Profile: A visual snapshot of key focus achievement, i.e., like a card. The Focus Profile offers a snapshot of metrics like Goal Accomplishments, Social Engagement, and Team and Employee productivity.
● Focus Detail: A first in the Social Performance category, Focus Detail is an easy-to-use, yet powerful way to associate how your work, and your teams work relates to the company objective.
How Focus Boards Work
Focus Boards deliver lightweight alignment, engagement and performance insights at the company, team, and employee level. As part of WorkSimple’s Social Performance solution, Focus Boards give companies a simple way to keep teams and companies aligned and in sync on the vision, mission or direction of your team or company.
Benefits for Leaders
Setting and communicating company direction can be tough for any leader. Focus Boards allow everyone in the company to view, monitor, react, and respond to changing direction in real-time. This is vital to building a results-oriented workforce in today’s hectic business climate.
Benefits for Employees
With Focus, employees can create and align Social Goals quickly and see how their work impacts their team and company. Focus Boards offer communication and transparency of vision, which is especially critical to today’s younger employees.
Benefits for Human Resources
Organizations are increasingly looking for better ways to enhance their performance culture with every employee. They want a performance platform that connects the workforce on what matters most—the vision and direction of the business. Human Resources leaders today want and need a performance review alternative. Social Performance is the answer: boosting engagement, driving results, and improving company-wide productivity.
WorkSimple pricing and availability:
● WorkSimple Always Free (Unlimited Users): Social Goals™, Team Focus Board, LinkedIn Integration, WorkStory™, Feedback, Recognition, Professional Reputation,
● Group Edition ($5 per user/month): The Group edition includes all Basic Features, plus Goal Reviews, Goal Scores, and Enhanced Team Insight Reporting.
● WorkSimple Company Edition ($9 per user/month): Includes Company Focus Board, User Engagement Reports, Enhance Administration Controls, Premium Support.
● For more information on this release, please visit http://getworksimple.com/tour/getting-started.
● Website: http://getworksimple.com
● Sign Up: http://getworksimple.com
● Pricing: http://getworksimple.com/pricing
● Follow WorkSimple on Twitter @getworksimple
WorkSimple is the new way to drive performance and engagement. Individuals, small teams and large global organizations alike use WorkSimple as a better way to share goals, work together, get and give feedback, and make others shine. The basic version of WorkSimple is free for unlimited users, and includes WorkStory™, Social Goals™, Praise, Get Verified, Feedback, Focus Boards, and Activity Steams. Customers can pay to upgrade for additional functionality including Goal Reviews, Goal Score, and Influence. Get started at http://getworksimple.com.