London, UK (PRWEB) January 30, 2012
Cefixime is a semi-synthetic (partially man-made), oral antibiotic in the cephalosporin family of antibiotics. The cephalosporin family includes cephalexin (Keflex), cefaclor (Ceclor), efuroxime (Zinacef), cefpodoxime (Vantin), cefprozil (Cefzil), and many injectable forms. Like other cephalosporins, cefixime stops bacteria from multiplying by preventing bacteria from forming the walls that surround them.
Cefixime is effective for infections of the middle ear (otitis media), tonsillitis, throat infections (pharyngitis), laryngitis, bronchitis, and pneumonia caused by susceptible bacteria. It also is used for treating urinary tract infections and gonorrhea as well as acute bacterial bronchitis in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
New report “Cefixime - Comprehensive patent search” worked out by Genericsweb has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Cefixime - Comprehensive patent search
Published: January 25, 2012
Price: US$ 7,200
The pipeline developer report on Cefixime is a regularly updated, professional patent search, which not only identifies relevant patents, but presents categorization and interpretation, all delivered by a convenient online interface.
Pipeline Developer Report Features:
- comprehensive patent searching, offering data for the world's key territories;
- patents covering molecule, formulation, process, use, combination and assay techniques;
- patent identification, categorization and interpretation;
- grouping by patent family, interpretation of key aspects of the patent claims;
- filtration of patents not relevant to generic development;
- relevant changes to patent families, statuses, and litigation;
- hyper-linking to crucial patent documents and national registers.
Patent Categories Identified Include:
- molecular form;
- active ingredient preparation;
- formulations & methods thereof;
- related medical use & administration;
- active ingredient combinations;
- analytical methods.
More new pipeline reports by the publisher can be found at Genericsweb page.