Direct Marketing experts Direct Solutions E-book giveaway aims to help SMEs drive sales

Share Article

Direct marketing experts Direct Solutions have launched a new website with access to two free guide books written to help businesses create a more successful sales campaign.

Business owners can access some of the marketing world’s most tried and tested solutions to help them effectively communicate with their clients

Tough times call for a tough marketing strategy – and one person who is determined to help businesses make the most of theirs is Allistair Hunter, Managing Director of Essex-based marketing company Direct Solutions who work with throughout the UK.
With the release of Direct Solutions’ two invaluable eBooks, ‘The Direct Marketing EBook’ and ‘A Guide to a Successful Sales Letter’, business owners can access some of the marketing world’s most tried and tested solutions to help them effectively communicate with their clients.
Allistair explains the motivation behind the release: “Generally speaking, 80% of a company’s turnover comes from just 20% of its customers. These free e-books have been written to help businesses improve this ratio – addressing tools and strategies to identify and target the remaining 80% of customers.”
The key message evident in both e-Books is to sell the benefits of a businesses' product, not the product itself. Allistair explains, “Creating a successful sales campaign is about identifying the need of a client and letting them know how you can satisfy that need. Both books provide really easy to follow guidelines on how to do this, and we know from years of experience how profitable the results can be.”
Direct Solutions, which specialises in direct marketing, print exhibition stands and design, is always happy to offer businesses advice and support, which is one of the reasons why Allistair has introduced the e-Books. He said, “Not only will the eBooks help our own clients but I’ve also been approached many times at business networking events by people looking for qualified advice on how to reach their target audience. I am delighted to offer the e-Books free of charge and I hope they will be of use to many.”
The free guide books are available from the Direct Solutions. For more information or further advice and guidance, call Direct Solutions on 01255 221322

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Allistair Hunter
Visit website