Louisville Marriott Downtown is offering guests a taste of an authentic Kentucky Derby experience with this special package, equipped with the finest that Louisville has to offer.
Louisville, Kentucky (PRWEB) January 31, 2012
Louisville Marriott Downtown is happy to offer a new package for guests looking to experience the thrill of the Kentucky Derby. Take advantage of Louisville’s only 4 Diamond AAA Convention Hotel and its close proximity to Churchill Downs with the Kentucky Derby Hotel Package. Starting at $1299 per night, guests can enjoy a VIP experience equipped with luxurious accommodations, an evening lobby reception, nightly turndown service, and more.
The Kentucky Derby Package includes:
- Deluxe lodging at the four-diamond Louisville Marriott Downtown, arriving Thursday, May 3 and departing Sunday, May 6 (3 night minimum stay is required for this special event weekend)
- Thursday Evening Lobby Welcome Reception with passed cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and live entertainment
- Upgraded Nightly turndown service with morning racing programs
- Complimentary Lilly Flowers and Pink Your Drink Cocktails on Oaks Day (Friday)
- Complimentary Red Roses on Derby Morning with complimentary souvenir photo prior to departure
- Passed Champagne on the morning of the Oaks and Derby Racing Days
- Rates start at $1299 per night
“The Kentucky Derby is one of the most iconic American sporting events,” said Paul Kiley, Director of Sales & Marketing at the Louisville Marriott Downtown. “Louisville Marriott Downtown is offering guests a taste of an authentic Kentucky Derby experience with this special package, equipped with the finest that Louisville has to offer.”
To book the Kentucky Derby Package at Louisville Marriott Downtown, reserve your stay online using promotional code ER5 or call (502) 627-5045.
For more information about Louisville Marriott Downtown, visit their website at MarriottLouisville.com.
About Louisville Marriott Downtown:
Louisville Marriott Downtown is Louisville’s only 4 Diamond AAA Convention Hotel, featuring deluxe accommodations for leisure and business travelers. With 616 hotel rooms and suites and 50,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, Louisville Marriott Downtown is perfect for meetings, social events, family gatherings, or weekend getaways, with close proximity to the Kentucky Exposition Center, Churchill Downs, and Waterfront Park.