Those who aren’t holding silver in their portfolios could miss out on major gains.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) January 31, 2012
Peter Krauth shows first-time and experienced investors how to buy silver in his new report for Money Morning.
Inside, investors will discover what's in store for the silver markets and how to take full advantage of the higher silver prices that are coming, according to Peter.
As he says, another record year is ahead for the silver markets. And those who aren’t holding silver in their portfolios could miss out on major gains.
Prices are up 18% this month, alone. But that’s only the beginning for the silver bull market in 2012, states the resource specialist. In fact, silver prices could set a new record in coming months – breaking $150 per ounce. That’s triple the previous high of $49.45 – and a nearly 500% gain on the current price of silver.
Everyone should buy silver for their portfolios, says Peter, whether they’re traditional value investors, dividend hounds, risk-loving day traders or confirmed gold bugs. Silver, which started out as an affordable alternative to gold – and little more than a hedge on the markets – is now seeing investor demand go through the roof. Peter’s indicators are all pointing toward even higher demand in coming months. And with higher demand comes higher returns for investors.
But for many, stepping into the silver markets - or buying a new form of silver – for the first time can be a daunting experience. There are hundreds of silver dealers, not to mention silver ETFs, silver stocks and so-called “paper silver” certificates to choose from.
That’s where Peter’s new How to Buy Silver guide comes in.
Inside, readers will find everything they need to start buying silver, including…
- The world’s most reliable silver dealers for bullion bars and coins like the American Silver Eagle, Austrian Silver Philharmonic and Canadian Silver Maple. These dealers are reliable, safe and discreet.
- The standard mark-up on silver coins and bullion – if a dealer tries to charge more than this, investors should walk away.
- The top silver ETFs and when to buy them.
- A little-known law that makes owning “outsourced silver” one of the smartest moves for investors.
- Why paper silver may be a better choice than bullion or coins for certain investors.
Readers will find all of this and more in Peter Krauth’s new Money Morning report, How to Buy Silver.
Money Morning.com provides valuable investment research and analysis to its more than 550,000 readers every day. Peter Krauth is one of many market and industry experts who offer unique insights on new investment trends and little-known companies and industries, while showing readers the truth behind today’s biggest news stories.